How much is it worth

mrviper99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my 1992 RT 10, it has 4810 miles no accidents, no damage, excellent condition totally stock. What do you think its worth?

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's an original 92 with very low miles and totally stock; sit on it. That car is worth good money and I'd say 40k right now just based on miles and year for the right buyer who knows what they are getting. I'd say 35k for a relatively slow sale. I'd agree 30k for a quick sale as anyone would take that car for whatever their motive at that price point.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah my figure is a little low after thinking about it.

I'd list it for 37 and take 35

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be taken from you and given to someone that will drive it like it was meant to be driven. poor car.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sense is that if you're seeking to maximize price, sit on it and wait for the right moment to auction it. Its a bit of a time capsule and only buyers who care about that will pay the top dollar ($40+). On today's market, most buyers aren't collecting them but driving them and will likely pay $30-$35.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would ask at least 39,9 and see where it goes. You can always go down but if you don't ask what you think it is worth you will never get it. I found it is not so much the price as having the right buyer when you are looking to sell.