Thread: Contact Info

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 54
  1. #1
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Contact Info

    Anyone got the email for SRT, specifically Ralph's email. Not the twitter stuff just an email adress. I was one the first to get my order in and still have not gotten my car.

    Thanks,
    Fly

  2. #2
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Re: Contact Info

    you are not alone. i hear there are still near 50 2013 cars still at the plant. what is you last 3# of the vin?

  3. #3
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Contact Info

    dv400017.........

    Fly

  4. #4
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Re: Contact Info

    holy crap. i guess you win the person with the lowest vin still waiting for a car.i am still waiting too.

  5. #5
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    925

    Default Re: Contact Info

    I have Ralph's email, but before you bug him, have your dealer do all the dirty work first.

  6. #6
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Bug him? have some respect towards the man who has been waiting for ages with no official communication from SRT. One can't have the right to only check for his belated car?

  7. #7
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Fly, I have two e-mails for Chrysler and they actually responded to my inequiries regarding the SRT Viper. I'll PM you, good luck.

  8. #8
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372

    Default Re: Contact Info

    So glad those days are over.

  9. #9
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    1,284

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Policy Limits View Post
    So glad those days are over.
    Yes, calling, inquiering, hoping, doubting and.....nothing......then calling,inqui..................................... ....

  10. #10
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tysons Corner, VA
    Posts
    2,918

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Who is your dealer and what have they done? Did you order CF, Stryker Red?

    VIN has nothing to do with build order.

  11. #11
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Contact Info

    I am close but you have me beat, my VIN is DV400024, same story, ordered on the first day and still no car.

  12. #12
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    "OIHO"
    Posts
    4,962

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSmith View Post
    Who is your dealer and what have they done? Did you order CF, Stryker Red?

    VIN has nothing to do with build order.
    This. For most cars your VIN has nothing to do with when your car will be built. The LE edtition cars are a different story as they were built sequence. For example LE #1 will have a vin of 001

  13. #13
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SADVIPER View Post
    Fly, I have two e-mails for Chrysler and they actually responded to my inquiries regarding the SRT Viper. I'll PM you, good luck.
    Could you send them to me also?
    Thanks
    Van

  14. #14
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by klamathpro View Post
    I have Ralph's email, but before you bug him, have your dealer do all the dirty work first.
    My dealer has been great, worked with John at Roanoke. He"s gone above and beyond for me. My issue is with the lack of communication from the 3 different people I spoke with at SRT. I've only received one return call from them and no updates via email.

    Fly

  15. #15
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Lesson learned: when the vert drops, it might be better to just buy one already built.

  16. #16
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tysons Corner, VA
    Posts
    2,918

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Believe me, we all know how frustrating it is - I think everyone here ordered the first day the banks were open and plenty are still waiting.

    Wish we had better answers.

    It is strange, once you get the car, SRT is more than helpful. Spending $100k+ shouldn't be this hard.

  17. #17
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North New Jersey
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Contact Info

    I know people are going to chime in saying it's worth the wait, blah, blah. But, this is just plain stupid.

    They are asking people to dump $110+ on these cars, and all I see are loyal viper owners waiting for their orders, with dealers sitting on unsold inventory.

    In central/northern NJ, there is one sitting in the showroom of all the major dodge dealers. Additionally, discounts can be had without asking, so I hope you can re-negotiate your price.

    This launch is a failure in my eyes.

    However, that is just my opinion from my business experience of managing a $30+billion company, where launching new products makes or breaks us.

  18. #18
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Van View Post
    Could you send them to me also?
    Thanks
    Van
    I'm sure I got one of em from you

    I'll send the other.
    Kind Regards,

  19. #19
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tysons Corner, VA
    Posts
    2,918

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by fastmd View Post
    I know people are going to chime in saying it's worth the wait, blah, blah. But, this is just plain stupid.

    They are asking people to dump $110+ on these cars, and all I see are loyal viper owners waiting for their orders, with dealers sitting on unsold inventory.

    In central/northern NJ, there is one sitting in the showroom of all the major dodge dealers. Additionally, discounts can be had without asking, so I hope you can re-negotiate your price.

    This launch is a failure in my eyes.

    However, that is just my opinion from my business experience of managing a $30+billion company, where launching new products makes or breaks us.
    Believe you me, it shouldn't be this hard to buy a six figure toy. No idea why SRT has had these issues getting custom orders built. Even if it took this long, having a liaison to talk with you about this issues would have done wonders.

  20. #20
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SADVIPER View Post
    I'm sure I got one of em from you

    I'll send the other.
    Kind Regards,
    Thanks got it and yes the one was from me. No luck..not surprised.

    Who ever they have in charge of PR, and communication is a complete failure and has damaged the good Viper name and should be given the boot with extreme prejudiced, right now..today.

  21. #21
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    922

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Van View Post
    Thanks got it and yes the one was from me. No luck..not surprised.

    Who ever they have in charge of PR, and communication is a complete failure and has damaged the good Viper name and should be given the boot with extreme prejudiced, right now..today.
    I think this person is powerless, something else prevents him from the proper communication.

  22. #22
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Here is the letter I sent to SRT: LOST SUMMER
    To whom it may concern,
    My name is XXXX XXXX. I have had a 2013 Viper GTS since the first day the window opened for placing an order (DV400017). I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of this vehicle since then. This will be my second Viper and I also purchased a 2013 Jeep GC SRT8 this past October. I purchased both through Roanoke Motors from John Gastman. Roanoke has been nothing short of excellent in accommodating purchase and keeping me informed of the status of my Viper. Roanoke is the main reason that I've stayed loyal to the brand. That being said I have major issues with SRT.
    I understand that with any new product that there can and most often will be delays, for example EPA certification, supplier, and parts delays. I consider this normal, so I have no issues with this. What I am concerned with is the lack and accuracy of communication from SRT and the priority given to vehicles being built. When the "VOTS" website stopped giving updates on build status, it required customers to call. I've called this number no less than 5 times and I followed up with return calls. I've only received one return phone call from SRT which gave me little info and no idea on when my vehicle would be delivered. The only accurate info was only given to me by Roanoke. They were the only ones that gave me details into the delays. Based on those details, I'm curious as to why vehicles with the same or similar options have been delivered prior to my order even though those vehicles orders were placed after mine. An example would be the VCA raffle car which has nearly the same options as mine which was delivered to Woodhouse in Nebraska this past Wednesday. I mention this because, based on info that I received, some of the specific options on this vehicle are the same ones causing the delay for my delivery.
    The above has caused my patience to wear thin. I travel for work, so my days at home are valuable. I planned my vacation around the delivery of this vehicle at the end of July. I've missed track events, road trips, and just the enjoyment of driving so far. Keep in mind that including this vehicle, I'll have spent over $200K with SRT. I've even considered canceling and taking my business to another brand. There is only a little summer left here in Chicago, I hope it's not lost.
    Feel free to contact me at anytime,

    Regards,
    XXXX XXXXXXX
    630-XXX-XXXX

  23. #23
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Contact Info

    PM Sent
    Let me know how it goes

  24. #24
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SADVIPER View Post
    I think this person is powerless, something else prevents him from the proper communication.
    I thought the buck stopped on the head of marketing's desk, Beth Paretta.

    Here is her lackluster interview with Jay Leno

    http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/cars/dodge/#videos

    beth-paretta-lead.jpg

    Beth Paretta – Marketing Director, SRT® Motorsports
    Beth Paretta
    What is your primary role in support for the team?
    I am the marketing director for SRT® Motorsports. My job is to make sure our on-track endeavors match and support the overall business strategies of our brands. In the case of ALMS and the Viper racing program, we are supporting SRT. I am tasked with keeping the standards we set forth for the brand, connecting our fans and customers to our racing campaigns. I work with the sanctioning body to make sure that we are represented appropriately, and work with them to insure we have the best, most competitive and entertaining on-track experience for our fans. I make sure our team's look and feel is consistent, everything from the race cars, the paddock set up, to what our team and staff is wearing. A lot of details!

    What does it mean to have the GTS-R on the grid in ALMS competition?
    I am so proud that our team has worked together quickly to bring the Viper back to the track. We are competitive, grateful and humbled to be here. This is a field with tough competition - we are honored to be on the grid.

    Why is the return to Le Mans so meaningful for SRT?
    The 24 Hours of Le Mans is the ultimate challenge. It is the world stage and a fitting place for the world-class SRT Viper. We are all very excited and probably won't sleep for the week leading up to it. The logistics will make your head spin.

    What does it mean to be a part of this team?
    This is my dream job. Actually, I couldn't have dreamed this for myself. Anyone who knows me, and has known me for a while knows it’s perfect for me. Not only am I a car geek, I'm a racing geek, and always have been. I'm grateful Ralph Gilles spotted that in me when we first started talking at an industry dinner. Performance vehicles and racing - and a passion for how it all comes together - that's me to a 'T'. I've met wonderful people, made great friends. I've never worked so hard but I've never been happier. I love this company and this team.

    Which track is your favorite and which do you see as the most challenging on the 2013 ALMS schedule?
    I'm looking forward to the race at Circuit of the Americas. Street courses will be tough - Long Beach and Baltimore. Not very forgiving, those walls are close, as we saw last year in qualifying at Baltimore. Lime Rock is my home track so I am looking forward to being there with my family and friends watching and hearing those GTS-Rs scream by!

    Do you race personally?
    Yes, a bit, but not as much as I'd like to! I need more free time to get out there. Would love to get into an Abarth Cup or something. Or Lemons racing. That's good fun.

    What do you drive and why?
    My daily driver is a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT and I have an ‘06 Lotus Elise which I like to throw around for fun. It’s tiny but perfect for someone elfin-sized like me.

    Share something interesting that most people wouldn’t know about you.
    I have a tattoo of a certain race track somewhere on my body. I also love to play my bass guitar and really need to find more time to do that!

    Do you have a twitter account?
    You can catch me on @bethparetta.

  25. #25
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Excellent letter, maybe more of us need to follow your lead.

    Please keep us posted as things progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLYTWA View Post
    Here is the letter I sent to SRT: LOST SUMMER
    To whom it may concern,
    My name is XXXX XXXX. I have had a 2013 Viper GTS since the first day the window opened for placing an order (DV400017). I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of this vehicle since then. This will be my second Viper and I also purchased a 2013 Jeep GC SRT8 this past October. I purchased both through Roanoke Motors from John Gastman. Roanoke has been nothing short of excellent in accommodating purchase and keeping me informed of the status of my Viper. Roanoke is the main reason that I've stayed loyal to the brand. That being said I have major issues with SRT.
    I understand that with any new product that there can and most often will be delays, for example EPA certification, supplier, and parts delays. I consider this normal, so I have no issues with this. What I am concerned with is the lack and accuracy of communication from SRT and the priority given to vehicles being built. When the "VOTS" website stopped giving updates on build status, it required customers to call. I've called this number no less than 5 times and I followed up with return calls. I've only received one return phone call from SRT which gave me little info and no idea on when my vehicle would be delivered. The only accurate info was only given to me by Roanoke. They were the only ones that gave me details into the delays. Based on those details, I'm curious as to why vehicles with the same or similar options have been delivered prior to my order even though those vehicles orders were placed after mine. An example would be the VCA raffle car which has nearly the same options as mine which was delivered to Woodhouse in Nebraska this past Wednesday. I mention this because, based on info that I received, some of the specific options on this vehicle are the same ones causing the delay for my delivery.
    The above has caused my patience to wear thin. I travel for work, so my days at home are valuable. I planned my vacation around the delivery of this vehicle at the end of July. I've missed track events, road trips, and just the enjoyment of driving so far. Keep in mind that including this vehicle, I'll have spent over $200K with SRT. I've even considered canceling and taking my business to another brand. There is only a little summer left here in Chicago, I hope it's not lost.
    Feel free to contact me at anytime,

    Regards,
    XXXX XXXXXXX
    630-XXX-XXXX

  26. #26
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Contact Info

    So far ZERO response from anyone directly from SRT. The only one that has been in touch so far has been my salesman.

    Regards,
    FLY

  27. #27
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by FLYTWA View Post
    So far ZERO response from anyone directly from SRT. The only one that has been in touch so far has been my salesman.Regards,FLY
    Same here, Fly,

    So here is my take on what is going on and all the hush hush crap.

    SRT has heard our concerns about the gen 5 and has gone back to the drawing board and delayed any further production. The 14s will be 200 pounds lighter, have a minimum 700 ponies and they are re-gearing the trans so that it will launch, also in the mix will be a $10-15,000 reduction in base price and, and an optional AWD. Ahh life will be soooo good.

  28. #28
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: Contact Info

    [QUOTE=Capt Van;3207999]I thought the buck stopped on the head of marketing's desk, Beth Paretta.

    This, I'm saying since day 1.....

    A good marketing call would have been to offer the launch edition to VCA member, like they did in 2006 launching the coupe. That way, i guess all the launch edition would have been sold instead of staying unsold on dealer's lots....

  29. #29
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Brook Illinois
    Age
    46
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Van View Post
    Same here, Fly,

    So here is my take on what is going on and all the hush hush crap.

    SRT has heard our concerns about the gen 5 and has gone back to the drawing board and delayed any further production. The 14s will be 200 pounds lighter, have a minimum 700 ponies and they are re-gearing the trans so that it will launch, also in the mix will be a $10-15,000 reduction in base price and, and an optional AWD. Ahh life will be soooo good.
    Well for me whatever they do in 2014 is irrelevant. Mine is gonna be a 2013.
    On another note just got a call from SRT directly, apparently my car has been built and is now waiting to get shipped. I wonder how long it'll take for it to be shipped?

    Regards,
    Fly

  30. #30
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Re: Contact Info

    mine has been in the shipping room for over a month. only 62 days left of driving here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:44 PM
  2. Looking for contact info for Vip06
    By 99VPRGTS in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. DC Performance Contact Info
    By Dan Cragin in forum New Products and Supplier Specials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. Anybody have contact info for Ryan Hoffman in W V. ???
    By 1TONY1 in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. Paul Sharf (sp?) contact info?
    By obaa996 in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts