New pics of the Viper thanks to 99intrigue and another local photographer

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Saturday I went to Cars and Coffee and also picked up a set of HRE wheels to replace the CCWs. A couple pics of my car were taken at Cars and Coffee and after I swapped wheels I met up with 99intrigue and he snapped pics of my car with the new wheels.

Pics with the old CCWs (for sale) at Cars and Coffee:

You must be registered for see images

New HRE wheels on:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. Love the silver, looks similar to mine. I think I asked you before but what is yours lowered with? Car sits perfect..

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My viper if finally operational..... hope we can have a viper gathering next C & C..

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is lowered on eibach springs and lowering caps. I'd like it a bit lower but right now I can still get over speed bumps and into most areas so I am fine with it.

Jeff - Hopefully we can get everyone together, by than Ryan should have his Viper back too. Ryan pointed out where you lived and I actually looked at a house in that neighborhood a month or so ago.

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is lowered on eibach springs and lowering caps. I'd like it a bit lower but right now I can still get over speed bumps and into most areas so I am fine with it.

Jeff - Hopefully we can get everyone together, by than Ryan should have his Viper back too. Ryan pointed out where you lived and I actually looked at a house in that neighborhood a month or so ago.

Sweet car looks great! We should all get 2gether 3 gen2 and ryans coupe :)

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I think Ryan was looking back here too. The houses sell rather quickly.. I guess it's a desirable neighborhood.

there are some other slick cars back here including a '13 viper you may have seen at C&C...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper