Wheel alignment help needed please 02 RT/10.........

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper seems a little light / unsettled at speed ...

Car has the 3/8 drop spring caps and the added weight of the blower. Had the car aligned after but still does not feel planted..

Does anyone have a better alignment set up other than the factory set up.. Fast street driving weekend use only..

Thanks for your help

Baz

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
throw away those drop springs/caps. get some correct ones like kw or some sort(shocks), put a street agressive alighnment on it- you will thank me

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW's just seem a lot of $$'s for what they are???? spring are and shocks are OE just the caps....

Need to go looking I guess....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had springs and caps and it was very loose feeling at high speeds, i put on kw,s and holy smokes, a completely differant secure car. and of course a alighnment both times

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW's just seem a lot of $$'s for what they are???? spring are and shocks are OE just the caps....

Need to go looking I guess....

Just do not forget to adjust your factory konies to stiffer setting and have a bmw like alignment with more camber done it will do the trick.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
caps are a band aid, a dangerous one at that, you get what you pay for here- you dont get proper function of your suspension handling, period.... just trying to help maybe , i would never drive a car at high speeds with caps or lower springs after my exsperiance with them, those parts are for slow cruiseing only

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have lowering springs on my 95 and have no high speed handling problems. Had it to 150 mph with no problems. I also have tracked it with no problems. I had Tomball Dodge align mine.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
caps are a band aid, a dangerous one at that, you get what you pay for here- you dont get proper function of your suspension handling, period.... just trying to help maybe , i would never drive a car at high speeds with caps or lower springs after my exsperiance with them, those parts are for slow cruiseing only

how so. what was your experience. I have the IPSCO caps.. they work flawlessly.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had springs and caps and it was very loose feeling at high speeds, i put on kw,s and holy smokes, a completely differant secure car. and of course a alighnment both times
this here^^^^^^^^^^^^^ high speed corners