Wipers

DIY BBQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today I took out the car and decided to turn on the wipers, not really sure why but the went crazy and stopped in the middle of the window. A little tinkering and I got them back in place. Since I live in Southern California and will not be driving in the 10 days of rain a year we get I think I am going to take the arms off. In the past I have seen small caps on the wiper (bolt where arm connects) with a cap on them. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would keep on the wipers in case you hit a rain scenario. One of your wiper controllers may be bad and needs to be replaced

OP
OP
D

DIY BBQ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took the wipers off and capped the post with vacuum caps to cover the post. Gives the post a finished look and they are already black! Great idea on mustangs but not vipers. The post are not evenly aligned and the passenger side post goes off into a funny direction. Looks like ******* on a bad boob job :) The wipers are going back on.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of your wiper motors have gone bad. Typically, one will work correctly, the other works erratically. It's weird because normally you would assume the one working erratically is the one that needs to be replaced, but in actuality it is the that looks normal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave