IN/KY VCA..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7..Tom Sessions...October 14-19, 2013 Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7..Tom Sessions...October 14-19, 2013 Indy
Hello, All:

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge will take
place on October 14-19, 2013
....IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT INTEREST within our Club.

Historically, there has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some
still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (again !!! )...along with some important changes:

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit.

#3 YES, there will be plenty of time slots available for Viper work during this SEVENTH SPECIAL
SESSION
. Please note that for THIS Session, ALL scheduling will need to go through IN/KY VCA Membership Coordinator BEFORE the time slots can be confirmed by Champion Dodge so that we can measure the level
of interest in this Service Session.

AFTER this "level of interest" has been gauged and deemed adequate, we will begin coordinating Viper Service with Champion's OWN Viper Tech, Mr. Gary Myers..a long time employee and highly respected technician.

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5. This
opportunity will later be opened to neighboring Regional VCA Members...then to ALL Viper owners. Last time we had several out-of-state owners bring their cars here for this high level Session!!

REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), October 14 through Friday October, 2013 (6:00 PM EDT)

#7 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come
from outside vendors!!! The old "my Viper needs service" declaration will need
an expanded explanation!!
This is especially important foe Service Session #7 since we had to turn a few folks away during the last Session in April of this year.
PLEASE contact SteveFess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner.

If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN
handy when you schedule your appointment.
If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

Special Viper detailing will also offered at Champion..more details later.

If you have
general questions, please contact ME ASAP !! [email protected]

Thanks for reading this,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7..Tom Sessions...October 14-19, 2013 I

Hello, All:

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge WILL take place on October 14-19, 2013.

Historically, there has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (again !!! )...along with some important changes:

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit.

#3 YES, there will be plenty of time slots available for Viper work during this SEVENTH SPECIAL SESSION. Please note that for THIS Session, ALL scheduling will need to go through IN/KY VCA Membership Cordinator...after which, you can book YOUR SLOT by scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSIONS" through Mr. Mike Robertson, Service Advisor, Champion C-J-D-R, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268 ( I-465 Exit 27 ). We will also begin coordinating Viper Service with Champion's OWN Viper Tech, Mr. Gary Myers..a long time employee and highly respected technician.

Map Link http://www.championcjd.com/info/map_directions_hours/map_directions_and_hours

Mike can be reached by calling Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 Extension 2005. Mike "KNOWS his stuff", and is a great friend and supporter of our Club!!

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5. This opportunity will SOON be opened to neighboring Regional VCA Members...then to ALL Viper owners. Last time we had several out-of-state owners bring their cars here for this high level Session!!

REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), October 14 through Friday October, 2013 (6:00 PM EDT) .

#7 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come from outside vendors!!! The old "my Viper needs service" declaration will need an expanded explanation!! This is especially important for Service Session #7 since we had to turn a few folks away during the last Session in April of this year.

PLEASE contact Steve Fess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner.

If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN handy when you schedule your appointment. If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

Special Viper detailing will also offered at Champion..more details later.

If you have general questions, please contact ME ASAP !! [email protected]

Thanks for reading this,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA..SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #7..Tom Sessions...October 14-19, 2013 I

Slots are filling up. Call NOW for yours!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper