The new Viper

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out the new Viper at my local dealership. Overall nice looking car I think. Price is about $30,000 too high though IMO. The body lines could have been bolder, better brakes like the ZR1 would be good, maybe a tad lower, 640 horsepower AT THE WHEELS would have been nice. This Viper needs to look more sinister.....WITHOUT having to go to the aftermarket. Modern day cream puff. At that price, it should have everything I mentioned....and I guarantee if it did, there would be a waiting list to get one.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT model is barely higher priced than the previous Gen 4, but it is a lot more car. Your expectations aren't realistic, and the value of the dollar has actually gone down since 2010.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the lines on the car rock, the brakes are brembo racing brakes and are fine and its one of the most exciting new supercars in existence for this season.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those things'd be great to have, 640 RW means about 750 at the crank. Not impossible but hard to do NA....and getting there with today's technology would make the car less streetable IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave