Free Jon B

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the fact that this post was not immediately deleted is a first step in a positive direction. The last time I made an indirect reference to JonB as in "the SRT 8 pace car driver at NARRA" the post was immediately deleted and i was sent an email with an explanation as to why his name or even reference to him was forbotten! JonB has much to contribute, has more than served his time, and should be immediately be reinstated as a vendor and member.
PAVenomRT/10

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, from Jon's recent posts over on VA, I would assume that he has no desire whatsoever to ever be associated with any form of the VCA. So, no longer any reason for me to bang this drum.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My stab at being from Chicago is because it just seems like so many people come out of the same mold from that place. Look at the former Governor, look at the Daly's, look at Rahm, look at the President, etc... All corrupt to the core who project they are victims when they get caught in their corruption and attack the very people who out their corruption and try to clean it up. Many say they are transparent but hide everything they do. In the case of Obama, he's very arrogant and immature and makes things personal with those who don't go along with him, etc.. etc... etc... This is exactly how Lee has behaved. The 3 officers he let go are GREAT people who are selfless and simply wanted whats best for the club. Lee wanted what was best for him. How they could change the bylaws the way they changed them and sleep at night is beyond me. And if you know Maurice, he is Mr. Viper and a standup, well respected guy. Lee could never compete with that so he was at war with him in my opinion.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would Chrysler even think about doing an audit of VCA? The likelihood that Chrysler would spend thousands of dollars to audit a group they have a disagreement with is about the same as this VCA mess getting cleaned up in the next 5 minutes. In other words zero!

and you know this how????

oh, "only heard",...... from whom???

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave