5 DAYS LEFT!!2013 Southwest Zone Rendezvous & SRT Race Weekend registration package!

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all who have not registered, YOU HAVE ONLY 6 MORE DAYS you MUST get everything SUBMITTED by September 13, 2013 without exception to both South Central Texas Viper Club as well as SRT to join the entire weekend of activities.

We must have these entries in by the 13th! IT is only 6 days away! With it being so close I highly suggest emailing or faxing all the documents. US Mail may not get it here on time.

For the SW Zone Rendezvous event the best way to ensure registration by THIS Friday September 13,2013
*Pay with PayPal (use [email protected] as recipient) and submit registration form to fax: (830) 438-7984 or email [email protected]
*Where else can you get a private dinner with all your Viper friends, a t-shirt, great scenic morning drives and other goodies for $10? You can't pass up this deal!
For the SRT Race Weekend Package
*email completed SRT form to: [email protected] or fax to (248)553-2138

AGAIN WE MUST GET THESE IN BY SEPTEMBER 13 2013, no exceptions. Late registrations for the SW Zone event will put a rush on extra shirts and may not get done in time as well as food order for Friday's dinner MUST be in by September13th. ALL LATE registrations RECEIVED AFTER September 13, 2013 will be need an additional $50 fee so do not turn a $10 registration fee into a $60 fee!
Deadline for SRT is also September 13th. There is no late fee for that. If you do not have your registration into SRT by the 13th there is little we can do.

Get your registration in NOW to avoid missing out on this entire action packed SRT weekend!

Attachments

• 2013 Southwest Zone Rendezvous REGISTRATION.pdf
    466.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SRT ALMS COTA-RACE TICKET REGISTRATION.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 5

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 5 DAYS LEFT!!2013 Southwest Zone Rendezvous & SRT Race Weekend registration packa

It should be a really great time.
If I wasn't racing that weekend (ChumpCar @ TMS) I would definitely be there.
ALMS rcoks and so does COTA.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 5 DAYS LEFT!!2013 Southwest Zone Rendezvous & SRT Race Weekend registration packa

Sent you an email with my phone to get hospitality tickets as we are on vacation and no fax machine. Thanks, Mark&Cheryl.

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the PDF is not helpful give me a call and I will fill it our for you over the phone and submit it on your behalf.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the PDF is not helpful give me a call and I will fill it our for you over the phone and submit it on your behalf.
You were very helpful in calling and sending me the pdf and all is good for will call pick up. Thanks so much and see you all there.