Just got mine...

Getnlwr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2008 Convertible. I traded in my 2006 SRT ram to get her. All I can say is she's absolutly gorgious as a ******* ride!

Looking for power and performance upgrades. I was told recently that Torrie was working on cracking the ECU, and that there may be something relativity soon for ECU options other than the mopar. What power adders are worth the bang for the buck?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the car!

A great place to contact for ECU type changes is Arrow Racing in Detroit. They kinda have some relations with SRT so they know what they are doing when it comes to your engine.

If now in Detroit area, or you want things like chargers and such, check the vendor area of this site. MANY good vendors listed.

So what does it feel like compared to the Viper truck? Like it any better? :D

OP
OP
G

Getnlwr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the car!

A great place to contact for ECU type changes is Arrow Racing in Detroit. They kinda have some relations with SRT so they know what they are doing when it comes to your engine.

If now in Detroit area, or you want things like chargers and such, check the vendor area of this site. MANY good vendors listed.

So what does it feel like compared to the Viper truck? Like it any better? :D

I am just wanting to get as much out if it as I can. I am pretty sure you guys are on the same page with that. Who doesn't want more power?

As for the truck, you can't even compare the two. The truck was slow as a heck compared to the car. The extra HP and 1500+ lbs less makes a big difference. Granted I didn't care about driving the truck in the rain, not a chance with the car.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car! Love the color! There is a local one FS like that but with silver stripes.

If you are looking for a Mopar PCM, I have one FS that came out of a 2008 Convertible I am going to be selling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper