Western Canada Region

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Members;

We are currently in Scotland on Vacation; however as a member of the *** i am apprised of the latest developments. I am very disappointed by all of the rhetoric and knee **** reactions that some of the regions have resorted to. I will recommend the best course of action to preserve our Region and our relationship with Ralph, SRT, Mopar and Chrysler at the conclusion of the current discussions and decision making.

The Western Canada Viper Club will remain irrespective of the latest developments with VCA. As your current President you have my commitment to guide us thru this very complex matter.

The Western Canada Viper Club is a separate entity and is very solid!!

Respectfully,

Jim Tait
Regional President
DAL Western Zone

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's the deal now with Western region, given the news of Maurice and the other banned members? Where do we stand?

Given the lack of reform and deleted threads I think nothing much has changed here.

Edit: Something has changed. Some moderator made it so I can't post without approval now, I can't even PM them to ask why. :dunno:

They didn't even bother sending me a message telling me what I did 'wrong'.

Another edit: since this is the only post left that I can edit let alone post, it just goes to show how much the management has changed, it's just lip service about openness and trust and communication.

Lots of people have been silenced in this manner just give them better optics. Can't post but not banned so the apologists and sycophants can say, 'oh look, no one is speaking up anymore, see how much of a big happy family we are now?'

Last edited: