MyGig Radio Retrofits, All SRT-10's

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I figured I would update this, seeing as I just checked this one of the "to do" list about 15 minutes ago...

In person it looks a hell of a lot better than in pictures, and even the photos are pretty good. It matches the dash much better than anticipated, and is flush without the need for spacers. Color and finish are on par, and it looks like it could be a factory installed part. The "incomplete cut" due to the MyGig being a hair narrower than the RB1 actually does not look out of place at all- it actually looks like an intentional "visual" applique meant to "break up" the square shape of the radio, as it happens to end at the mating point of two of the buttons on each side [intentional symmetry], and there is a black structure immediately behind, preventing you from "seeing" through it like a window. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out.

Last up, we are waiting for a software patch that will activate the button illumination, and we also hope to offer at minimum Blue and Green as color options. They are default Green, but there are a bunch of blue button boards floating around that were made for a particular application, I am hoping to get my hands on some of them.

Pricing is not set in stone as of yet, but is estimated to be approximately a 1495.00 basic install charge plus the cost of the head unit, which can range from 500-2000 depending on which version. The basic install includes all of the machine work, fitment, module adapter, wiring, connectors, etc. Additional options are integration of a UConnect Microphone Mirror that includes Auto-Dimming and LED lighting [Shown]. Standard Install includes UConnect Microphone Only. Head Unit options range from a Used RER [~500-600] to a New RHR [same as RER, but has newer software, Bluetooth audio streaming, extra USB port, more display options, Satellite Rewind, etc- ~2000 for a new one]

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a TTT;

We are working on bringing the cost of this down as another added side benefit of our current endeavors.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, multiple ways actually. There are adapters which can fit multiple cameras and AUX inputs, and we are also working on a next-generation adapter that will add the functionality directly as the OEM would have had it- just need to reverse engineer more of the CAN datastream for direct activation.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have the best upgrades I have seen
Thank you

My daughter livers in NY,NY and I am going to visit her and will be in touch.
If I order from FL do you have preferred installers?

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

We are actually a good distance from NY, NY... about 8 hours.

Unfortunately this is an item that at this time is not a shippable kit, it really must be installed here. However, we are working to fix that right now, by integrating the integration module into the radio itself, and making an adapter harness for the radio connector. This will eliminate a large portion of the special tools needed for installation.

Hopefully this season it will be an available option in some form.