race ramps and gen3/4 Viper

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of the 67" long 2 piece Race Ramps. Wondering if you guys have any and if they clear the front of the Viper? They barely cleared my lowered GT500. My new gen 3 will be arriving in a week or two and I am wondering if I need to order the extensions for these ramps.

In case you don't have them, they are a great product. I also have the wheel cribs for the rear of the car. It gives it a nice lift to work on stuff.

http://www.raceramps.com/2-piece-67-inch-race-ramps.aspx

http://www.raceramps.com/xtenders-for-67inch-race-ramps.aspx

OP
OP
P

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the pick in the link, but that one has the extenders on it. Maybe I just need to wait and try it when the car gets here.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of the RR-XT-2 67-Inch XT 2-Piece Race Ramps. In order for me to clear on my stock ride height Gen 4, I had to buy the RR-EX-14 extenders. If I had to do it over again I would have bought the RLL-87-2 Race Ramps. Then I wouldn't need to use the extenders.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I needed the extenders to get my GTS on the race ramps... (my car is lowered with caps)

I know this isn't what you were asking, but I'm guessing you'll need the extenders also.

OP
OP
P

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, that is what I was asking. I will order up the extenders for my 67" ramps.

Thanks guys

F

FrgMstr

There is a great how to on how to build your own for cheap in the members section.

OP
OP
P

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I've been on the fence about joining. I keep seeing on other sites that there are problems over here. I don't want to blow my money if something happens so I an a little gun shy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth