Any GT3 Sales yet?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With SRT Unveiling the new GT3 car at Le mans this year I was wondering if any one out there has placed an order yet?

I have to say I thought the car was simply stunning, I can't wait to see these cars on a track soon :)

How would someone order one of these cars? Would you go to your SRT dealer or direct to the Factory?

Would love to see these cars being made as a road car :D

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keating ordered car no. 1and will test it in Oct. with the first race at the Daytona 24 in class Daytona GT, and we will be there!! Dealers do not sell them. Go thru SRT with a boat load of money.......680 HP

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you lucky Lucky, ...... Please remember to take your camera, would love to see pics of the beast on track and in the paddock.

Have fun :2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you lucky Lucky, ...... Please remember to take your camera, would love to see pics of the beast on track and in the paddock.

Have fun :2tu:
Thanks dude and I will be taking a very long hi def movie of the event and will get some up close photos of the new Viper too. We will be there for the entire four days in an infield RV. Will post the pics after the event. I was told there will be several GT3 entries at Daytona and the car will campaign in Europe too. The marketing girl for the new GT3 said they hope to sell many to privateer teams but that the GTSR is only available to the SRT team right now.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the car up close at the Le mans 24hrs, it is stunning, I'm sure you will be impressed with the body design. :2tu:

Not sure if it will be there but the Bentley GT3 is also a great looking beast, One thing I noticed on the new Bentley was the engine safety cut out switches, they are a new product made by a company called Eaton, I'm trying to get some for my GTS, they are a pull ring design which fit between the front hood and the windshield, so you do not have to cut holes in the front hood.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given how strong the SRT marketing department was with the current Viper, they must only plan to make a few GT3s to sell........................
Would think so too but the ********* race teams have shown a huge interest already and of course have a lot more money at hand than most car enthusiasts.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would think so too but the ********* race teams have shown a huge interest already and of course have a lot more money at hand than most car enthusiasts.
I would expect Ben Keating to buy one as he owns a Viper dealership. Besides Ben what other ********* race teams are having them built? Showing interest and signing on the dotted line of a build order are worlds apart. I hope they sell a ton of them as they are a great looking car. Manufacturer support is critical at that level, which explains why Porsches are so prevalent at that level.

Ian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ian Sharp

So I am informed - Ben Keating paid for all the development costs of the GT3 car.

No cars have been sold to other customers yet I am reliably informed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32