Album pictures approval?

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. How long does it take for pictures added to an album to be approved? I am about to do a DIY write up for the window regulator, but all my pics are still pending approval it looks like.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just do the write-up and use photobucket. It is free and it's way better than uploading pics thru this site. If you choose the IMG option you can show full size pics like this...

You must be registered for see images attach

It will generally be the one that starts with something like... [URL=http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/VYPR_BYT_94/media/0... etc, etc

Just upload your pics to photobucket and you'll be in business in 10 minutes. :)

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photobucket is the worst option that exists for doing any write ups. I have a huge hate on for people that use photobucket. lol. Everytime I want to see something I will be at work, and it's nothing but red X's. Not to mention who knows when that site will die or remove photos. POsting them to the forum ensures they will always be with the write up like they should be.

No worries though, for some reason the forum didn't save my pics, that why it was saying "Pending". So it looks like I'm good to go now :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper