relocating member

fastrs2.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be relocating to the Jacksonville area around june or july. I'm just want to say hi and get in touch with the regional president. I have a 97 gts. I am also looking for a decent area to live around the westside.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Fastrs2.5--
You will love our North Central Florida Chapter--WELCOME. Cathy Smiley is our president and will be most helpful to you. PM me if you have trouble getting ahold of her--Dave

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome in advance to the "Sunshine State" ! Please PM me with your email addresses /cell numbers and I will add you both to my occasional correspondence list. The Central/North Florida chapter is a busy group in October,November , and December ! We have a couple of events planned in the first quarter of 2014 already. We have THE BEST group of people in our club and you will be thrilled with how much you can get out and enjoy your car! If you are in the state,please contact me . You can attend events with us before you get down here, even in your daily driver. It would be a great way to get to know everyone beforehand.We look forward to having you join us! Cathy Smiley Pres. of Central/North Florida VCA

jlewis3323

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cathy,
I am also a new member and live in Punta Gorda just North of Fort Myers. Would like to get information on events for the Central/North Florida group. Will anyone be going to the 5th Avenue Car Show in Naples (Feb 15) or the Celebration Exotic Cart Festival in April? Thanks-John