GEN V featured in Nescafe Clasico commercial

OP
OP
E

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Look at it this way. Someone, either at the ad agency or at Nestle, chose a GEN V Viper over a miriad of sports car that could've been featured. I'm sure they could've chosen a Lamborghini if they wanted.

I believe the commercial says a lot about the GEN V's styling. Many in Viper Nation have stated the front facia of the GEN V looks soft. However, someone thought it was menacing enough to be depicted as a raging bull in the ad. Yes! Give SRT credit when credit is due.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This appears to be a commercial that might go to other markets besides the USA....the actor and actress both could pass as Latino. Lets face it, whoever did the marketing for the commercial understands the demographics of their coffee drinkers if they are south of the border. Most people south of the border dream of immigrating to the USA, not Italy. No matter how you cut it, the Viper is viewed as a USA muscle/sports car because of its past.

At 17 seconds into the commercial there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen informing the view that "SRT is a registered trade mark of Chrysler, blah blah blah" I guess somebody wants to protect their trademarks, etc....lol.

Hope to see more Gen 5's in both print and video ads in the future.

Cheers,
George

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That viper sure does look good! They need to get the new snake in a major movie. I was blown away they didn't feature it in Fast 6. The new snake films very well..... ass all vipers do.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That viper sure does look good! They need to get the new snake in a major movie. I was blown away they didn't feature it in Fast 6. The new snake films very well..... ass all vipers do.

It would have been the perfect car for Arnolds movie "Last Stand" where the bad guy was in a souped up ZR1 and Arnold chases him in a Camaro SS (you could tell GM bought their way into that movie as well as Royal Purple). Viper vs Vette.....could have made a crappy movie just that much better.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
E

Ev1E9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This appears to be a commercial that might go to other markets besides the USA....the actor and actress both could pass as Latino. Lets face it, whoever did the marketing for the commercial understands the demographics of their coffee drinkers if they are south of the border. Most people south of the border dream of immigrating to the USA, not Italy. No matter how you cut it, the Viper is viewed as a USA muscle/sports car because of its past.

At 17 seconds into the commercial there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen informing the view that "SRT is a registered trade mark of Chrysler, blah blah blah" I guess somebody wants to protect their trademarks, etc....lol.

Hope to see more Gen 5's in both print and video ads in the future.

Cheers,
George

Sé que esto es fuera de tema, pero la actriz está muy caliente!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab26zHZiPRM