Le mans 24 Hrs 2014

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well plans are in hand again for another trip to Le mans Thursday 12th June to Monday 16th June.

If anyone would like to join my little crowd or meet up, you would be most welcome.

Our plan is to Camp on the In field again at Tet Rouge corner, We have a private campsite with Marquee Bar, TV, Our own showers and WCs (not used by the rest of the public).

This year we had 5 Vipers on the site, an F40, MP412C, Nissan GTRs, TVRs, Audi R8s etc........ :)

It was also great to meet Randal and David who visited our site, John(more beer) from Germany also came and camped with us earlier this year.

So if any of you guys would like more details about next years trip, just let me know :)

Cheers Mark

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. A little crowd is understated at that event. LOL. Hey, you need to get the new edition of Le Mans in blu ray DVD with Steve Mcqueen. Its on Amazon and it brings a whole new level to the old movie. Incredible audio and picture now vs the old VHS junk. Has extra making of the movie scenes too.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the normal DVD but not the Blu ray, I will have to look into that, Thanks

Oh I've just been told another friend is going to camp with us too, he is bringing down his 1929 Bentley 4.5ltr Le mans! Brilliant :2tu:

To add to the whole weekend we normally book a French Chateau for the Sunday evening, this is where we all swap our stories from the weekend, Next year we plan to stay near Bayeux, leaving us the Monday to visit the American Cemetery at Omaha Beach and other WW2 points of interest.

Here's a link to the pictures from this years race.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90582394@N02/sets/72157634328935802/