Thanks again Jon B and Parts Rack

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to write about my latest interaction with Jon B at Parts Rack which was great. While returning from Mojave, California my 1999 RT-10 the electric fan motor started to make nasty sounds. By the time I got back to Washington it was barely working. Amazing how with a mere 100,000 miles on my car the electric fan decides to give up. I called Jon B and he got me a great price on a new electric fan assembly and I had it in 2 days. It was a great price and again he got me back on the road quickly. I also wanted to comment on another tie when Jon B saved my bacon. Last summer I was at a track day in Portland,Oregon and had a major coolant leak. Jon talked me through several troubleshooting steps and I finally found that the radiator on the RT-10 had a puncture. It was a Thursday afternoon and I was 190 miles from home. Jon was able to find me a great Viper mechanic in Portland, Ken, from Timberline and had a new Ron Davis radiator drop shipped there. I left the car there and came back several days later with a totally repaired car. Again, I am very happy to have such an asset that can help me no matter what comes up. Thanks again Parts Rack