Anyone familiar with a 2003 Silver Viper that has been painted Yellow?

dj.viper.03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am about to purchase a 2003 yellow Viper. I know that Dodge did not have any original yellow vipers in 2003, so I asked the dealership if the car has been painted. They told me is has been painted and all the work has been done at Fat Albert's Motorsport in Arizona. They also installed Belanger headers and exhaust. Is anyone familiar with this Viper? The Viper is mechanically sound, but I wanted to find out if anyone knew the history of this particular Viper before I signed the paperwork and handed the dealership a check. Any information would be much appreciated.

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it without seeing an invoice for the paint and it being at least 5000 cheaper than a comparable one with original paint. How many miles and how much are they asking?

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is too high for repaint. Take your time. I'm picking up a mint 04 w/ complete belanger and 11k for 40000. Plus, private seller so no sales tax.

OP
OP
D

dj.viper.03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you seen it?

phone number ?

I have not personally seen the vehicle, but I bought my first Viper back in 2009 from this same dealership, unseen as well. In fact, I never even sat in a Viper. I just decided it was what I wanted after months of online research. I have been talking to the dealership and I'm trying to get a copy of the invoice from the paint shop. I've been looking for a yellow Viper, but my only hesitation is that this was painted. They sent me the paint codes and it does match the stock Viper Race Yellow. The dealership has also sent me many HD pictures, but I was just looking for more history on this particular vehicle if possible. The price is $39,900 drive out, and that includes shipping it to Texas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235