Another Vipair nightmare

Steve zel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Early Sept I placed an order for some carbon fiber parts for my 2009 VOI -10 . On Sept 23rd I got an email from vipair
Saying parts would ship in 7 to 10 days. Almost $3000 was taken from my CC . All I asked of Steve Prescott was to be
Up front and honest with me , if it was going to be a while , just tell me , I'll wait . Instead ,week after week he tells me next week . After several missed ship dates , I called Steve and left him a message that I was going to call my CC
Company and reverse the charges . Steve called me back 5 min later . He promised and guaranteed parts were ready
To go UPS in a few days . Two weeks later I got a small box , and knew something was wrong . I received the last
Of the three items I ordered, not the first two. They were scratched , pitted ,scuffed up and unfinished . What a
Disappointment . These parts were clearly old and off another car . Some pieces still had old silicone adhesive on
them . As far as the other two parts I ordered , who knows , he probably never even started them . Steve Prescott will
not return phone calls or emails . He is unreachable . So if you want to be disappointed , frustrated and lied to,
Steve Prescott at Vipair is your man !

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Zel,

You received 2 shipments one on Nov 21 and one on Nov 15th

You charged your credit card back on both and have yet to return the items

Can you ship them back?

If you have decided to keep them, it has been 3 months already. Please pay for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave