IN/KY...Viper Club Holiday Party...REMINDER...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
EVENT TREMINDER:

December 14, 2013...10th Annual IN/KY VCA Holiday Party...Invitations have been sent...please RSVP ASAP if you plan to attend.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Since the Holiday party reservations are now closed...I feel that the following invitation is NOT an impactor on the Party. One could go to Gator early, then on to the Party. Here is said invitation...posted for a friend:

"Happy Holidays Car Lovers!

I have something I am very eager to share with you! However, please allow me to give you a bit of background information on who I am and what this about.

My name is Missy Chapman and I am the Public Relations Liaison for Gator Motorsport located in Indianapolis, IN. Gator Motorsport is a brand new destination boutique-dealership located on the Northwest side and is Indiana's only authorized Lotus sales and service center, as well as the Midwest's only authorized Rossion sales and service center.

I have put together a Holiday event to bring fellow car enthusiasts together for a good cause. My hope is to gather many useful items for The Julian Center while providing all who come an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon. I would love to have as many of you attend as possible and would be thrilled (weather permitting) for you to drive your pride and joy to the event for all to see. I envision people walking around not only sipping on their hot chocolate and munching on warm popcorn, but feasting on the sights of beautiful and exotic cars. Meanwhile, children will be inside visiting with either Santa or Blue from the Indianapolis Colts, other adults can be meeting Scott Swan from Channel 13 News, and hopefullly, I'll be fast and furiously collecting all of the donations that come in for The Julian Center.

I am VERY excited about this event and am hoping to get a great turnout. I would like to ask you to please consider sending the attached flyer to your club members to inform them of this event. If you would prefer, you are welcome to post it to your Facebook page or website. Please use it as you wish to help spread the word.

I believe this is a great opportunity to focus on GIVING while surrounding yourself with other like-minded individuals. I am looking forward to this event and hope that you and your members will be able to join us. Please refer to the attached flyer for more information or you may contact me at the number listed below. Thank you so much."

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Missy Chapman[/FONT]
Public Relations Liaison
Gator Motorsport
3353 West 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317.245.6290 Direct
855.428.6739 Fax
Email: [email protected]

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We had a great turnout for the Holiday Party...in spite of the snow. Pleasant surroundings, beautiful handmade decorations by Debbie, quick meeting, excellent food and service, and the nicest group of people imaginable!!

Special thanks to Debbie and Mike, to master of ceremonies Jim...and, of course, to all of our Members for participating.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!