New Owner In Maryland

Mace66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to thank this forum for all the valuable research I used to finally purchase a Viper. Great forum!

You must be registered for see images attach

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on a new viper:2tu: Year and miles? Best of luck and enjoy the heck out of it:drive:

OP
OP
M

Mace66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 13,500 miles, thus far no mods. Considering adding borla or corsa exhaust. Car is an absolute beast makes my previous car C63 AMG feel slow.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu:Congratulations Mace!! Beautiful color and low miles to boot!! Watch out for the cold weather - the tires harden up like hockey pucks.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to the club - where abouts in MD are
you located? We have a very close knit region, and I am sure
there is someone nearby who can assist with any questions, ect...

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 13,500 miles, thus far no mods. Considering adding borla or corsa exhaust. Car is an absolute beast makes my previous car C63 AMG feel slow.

Yup, they make most everything else feel slow. You should know this if you've been poking around here but - check the tires, if they're the original runflats you'll want that to be the first thing you change. If/when you do exhaust, budget for high flow cats also so you can do the job once. Your feet will thank you.

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, what a great way to start the year, you will not regret it! You also bring up a great point, the value of the asset of the VCA forums as the information shared over the years is invaluable. I recently came across a poll from over 3 years ago comparing which car would be more collectible the 2010 Final Edition or the 2010 Limited Edition SSG ACR in which I purchased, the FE got the nod, but I enjoyed reading the comments by all of the posters. Good tuff, enjoy the car Mace66!!!

LovesSuperCars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of buying an '09 ACR from a dealer in Chicago, and having it shipped here. I would really like to see one in person around here first (I live in Lothian, MD, about five miles south of Upper Marlboro), and I'm thinking of going to a dealer in Stafford, Virginia, tomorrow, to look an an '09 they have for sale. Hopefully they will let me test drive it.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys need to go to Moparpalooza in Waldorf this weekend. Should be a bunch of us there.

LovesSuperCars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time I saw a Viper on Rt 4, much less anywhere in the DC area.