VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Just wanted to share some pictures and to thank Dick Winkles of SRT for the great time we all had last weekend with him! He was the main event for our VCA Central/ North Florida Christmas party . He gave a one hour long presentation to almost 50 of us at the Sarasota Classic Car Museum. What interesting stories from the early days of the Viper continuing on with the "epic journey" that he and Ralph took last year to see Jay Leno! Thank you to Herb Helbig , who sent down an autographed hinge cover, and a special thanks to Viper Parts of America ,who contributed by sending a box full of Viper memorabilia that we auctioned off. Dick brought down four special autographed pieces that were also auctioned off! We all started the evening by touring the museum, followed by cocktails and appetizers, then we enjoyed a catered Italian dinner , and finished the evening with ***** presentation and then the auction. More pictures to come!

Looking forward to our next get together later this month at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona!

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! That's fantastic the powertrain / engine guru himself attended the party :2tu:

You can officially mark me in the jealous column LOL :D

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We were all happy to get a lesson from "the" Dick Winkles at our Viper Christmas Party. Thanks to everyone who helped organize the party. It was big fun. There were numerous "goodies" at the auction. I took home a few treasures for myself. Thanks again for a great party!!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a great event. Dick Winkles is top notch. It was also cool to see the pic of Sir Hiss. I wasn't sure that car was still around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper