Magazines Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several members that came to our Q&A in FL yesterday got their 2 magazines. These have shipped and are on the way to everyone.

As mentioned before: yup they are late, we apologize, we hope the problem's have been fixed, we hope they were worth the wait.

We are working on the next one, we will make that one a very special edition, and it will, again, go to everyone.

Also, we have approved the first budget in 4 years. We will not be waiting until the next magazine to publish this. Let us give the final approvals and these will be published on the forums, for the first time ever.

Greg

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news Greg.

Good to see the club moving forward, and in such a positive way.

Hope everybody has a fantastic time in Daytona. Looks like the Vipers have a very strong and competitive package getting on the track.

Please give us some updates if possible on the races, as you guys are right in the middle of the action.

Go Viper...Go SRT...Go VCA.

Starting on the pole has got to be making everyone feel great.

Hope to see an article on their racing efforts in upcoming Viper Magazines!

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR - "On the way" implies imminent. We have much of the content and the layout, but we want to get a few other things settled to make this a truly special issue. SO yes one more is going to come out, but we will make it worth the wait...

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still no magazines yet

They were supposedly mailed but I still have not received anything yet. No wonder members are reluctant to renew.

viper vince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: still no magazines yet

I have not received mine either! Kind of mad about it!

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I have not seen them yet but I seem to get them a few weeks later than others.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No magazines here. Have to wait to see what the postmark on the envelope says.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't renew but back when I joined VCA it was right after I bought a year subscription so I expect I still have a year of Magazines left on my account. I have not received one yet either.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The magazines started shipping last week

Hi Guys-- I understand your frustration! I was at the national meeting in Lake Mary and the 2013 and 2014 members who were at that meeting received two magazines that very day . So I can tell you with confidence that they are being shipped in one envelope together. I have not received mine in the mail either, but bulk postage does take longer. Give it another week and if you have not gotten your magazines, please PM me and I will personally look in to it. Thank you ! Cathy Smiley , VCA Central/N Florida President

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like VPA is tanking as well, been leaving messages and emails since Dec to no avail

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes. And as I recall the posting last Fall, that was requested by quite a few members.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Looks like VPA is tanking as well, been leaving messages and emails since Dec to no avail

FYI, our prior general manager took the time off between Christmas Eve and New Years day to attend to a sick parent. He tried his best to respond during that time, but may not have responded as quickly as some would have liked, though he never told us that he had not responded to all incoming inquiries......what were you looking for?

Our new GM, a 20 year Viper Tech named Keith Laxson, took over Jan 1 and quite frankly the feedback we've received so far has been very good. He is learning the business systems very quickly and has forgotten more about Vipers than most guys on the planet.

We think he'll be a very good addition to our new team. Give Keith a call for your Viper Parts needs, it's likely that he can get you the parts quickly for a discount, he's also likely installed the part you are after on another Viper owners ride.

We are working on moving VPA at this time. Just haven't sorted it all out yet. Properties in TX are harder to find than we thought as the economy here in the Dallas area is better than most other locations. Whether we move or not, we'll no longer be paying rent to our current landlord.

It does seem that we were misled by our printer on the magazine shipping dates. I received statements from our printer as early as Jan 24 that our magazines had been shipped. This has been one of those "the check's in the mail" deals that many of us in business have experienced, and we prepaid for all of the magazines before they were printed as part of an agreement from the prior administration. Time to find another printer I guess.

Dan

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I've ordered 3 items from VPA recently, and they are quick and responsive to emails. Two thumbs up!

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In Dec was looking for shocks, left 3 messages received no reply so bought some kw's instead. In Jan was looking for oil pan gasket, emailed and left messages then gave up and went to dealer instead. Last week was looking for sway bar and a bunch of smaller items, emailed and no response back so have dealer pricing it out for me now

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score

Hiss,

Would like to know the phone number and email that have you been using to see if anything has fallen through the cracks during this transition. Can you provide them?

Do you know that you can order many directly from out website, without talking to anyone?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No excuse, even bulk mail doesnt take this long. Everyone should be sure to look at those post make dates to see when the magazines were actuall sent.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that Dan's post number 10 above makes it clear what he believed based on what he read from the printer. For discussion's sake, let's assume that they were delivered to the post office this past Friday by the printer. Does anyone know how long bulk mail would take assuming the post office acted on what was delivered immediately if that were the case?

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that Dan's post number 10 above makes it clear what he believed based on what he read from the printer. For discussion's sake, let's assume that they were delivered to the post office this past Friday by the printer. Does anyone know how long bulk mail would take assuming the post office acted on what was delivered immediately if that were the case?

2 magazines in 1 bag does not take any longer for the post office to deliver than 1 magazine in a bag. I ship media mail (not priority) almost weekly and depending where they are going it arrives anywhere from about 2-7 business days. Apparently all magazines shipped a week ago. I have been checking my mailbox daily anticipating the arrival. I would have to assume some of those closest to the shipper would have received them within a day or two of shipping..

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So based on your experience, if the Printer brought them to the post office last Friday and the post office did what it was supposed to do in a timely fashion, some of us should be getting them this week.

Viper X

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just received my two copies via bulk mail, and I'm in Texas.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So based on your experience, if the Printer brought them to the post office last Friday and the post office did what it was supposed to do in a timely fashion, some of us should be getting them this week.

Based on my experience if they were shipped a week ago, not last friday (3 days ago) members should already be receiving them. I am guessing they will be arriving this if they haven't already received them.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper