Monroney window sticker

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Approximately 9 month ago I ordered a window sticker under the monroney reprint program. Is there some way I can get an update when I may receive it. I am currently not a member this year and canot access the members only site

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won't print them anymore, I was waiting over a year. You need to email them to get a refund.
Pattymelt can make you a nice replica

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately that program got cut out. I had been trying since October of last year to get it reinstated, but had no luck. Please email/call Viper HQ and provide them with your information. Once verified, you will be issued a refund.

OP
OP
B

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I emailed them over a month ago with no response

Who do I contact by email or phone? What are their contact details as I dont appear to be able to find them on the site?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks Pattymelt, if we get requests we'll send your way. Not perfect, but better than nothing...

If you have time, Please call Angela and tell her Greg asked that I have you call her, introduce yourself, and if she gets a request, she will send your way, that way we all know what's up, and she can get it over to you.
Also, please share with her these are Repros, so not full-in Monroney's.

She reads this forum, but, it might be better to actually get on the phone. We should also probably talk longer term about vendor status so we can get you reviews and such in the review section...

Thanks again!
Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper