Sarasota Exotic Car Fest Saturday Feb 22nd

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jim and I hope to see you tomorrow at the Sarasota Exotic Car fest in the downtown area. All of the Florida VCA 2013 and 2014 members in both chapters were emailed about this weeks ago. We have about 6 Vipers coming that I know of. Even if you don't bring your car, grab a chair and come sit with us for the day.
Send me an email if you have questions! Thanks, Cathy Smiley

[email protected]

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to meet you and Jim, as well as the other Viper owners. I had a great time, and looking forward to seeing you guys in the future.

OP
OP
LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Gus ! Jim and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife as well. It WAS a fun day wasn't it! I really loved the downtown area of Sarasota and we will definitely go to this show next year! It was great meeting some new faces/ club members ! The Spanish guitarist at the restaurant on the corner was sure nice background music. I 'll try to post some pictures on this thread later.
Larry and Sharon have already followed up to see if we met up with you . We'll be seeing them week after next.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Cathy, thank you for getting the club involved in so many terrific events. I know how much time it takes and your efforts are appreciated. Now i just have to work less and drive more and make some of these events.

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Cathy and Jim,
Awesome day on Saturday! 10 Vipers there...great job...always nice to see you guys....
DC

You must be registered for see images attach

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..had a great representation of Vipers; Gen's I,II, III, IV and V!, two Final Editions, Coupes and Convertibles....a feast for the eyes!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Outstanding.....

attachment.php

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH Ya....and I forgot (thanks for reminding me Cathy!) ...about half us had our cars judged and FOUR of us won trophy's! great ending to a great day!

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
It was a wonderful day!! thanks to Cathy and Jim for organizing the event. It was so cool that we took 4 trophies. I got a call from the organizer on Monday thanking the Viper Club for attending. He also told me that my '05 Viper got 99.5 out of 100 points--just missed the Best of Show trophy. That was nice to hear. It would have been so cool for a Viper to take Best of Show when there were 166 cars at the show.
Many, many people loved the Vipers and took loads of pictures. One interesting thing was the commentary from the spectators who felt that the Viper was out of production. I bet that I heard that 20 times. So much for the Gen 5 marketing--Dave

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Buddy!
You should have 99.5 % you only have 1000 miles on that car!! lol, Good to see you and Wen Sat.
Dave

It was a wonderful day!! thanks to Cathy and Jim for organizing the event. It was so cool that we took 4 trophies. I got a call from the organizer on Monday thanking the Viper Club for attending. He also told me that my '05 Viper got 99.5 out of 100 points--just missed the Best of Show trophy. That was nice to hear. It would have been so cool for a Viper to take Best of Show when there were 166 cars at the show.
Many, many people loved the Vipers and took loads of pictures. One interesting thing was the commentary from the spectators who felt that the Viper was out of production. I bet that I heard that 20 times. So much for the Gen 5 marketing--Dave

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
Great to see everyone down there and to spend the day together! Congrats to all 4 trophy winners ! Well deserved ! And we almost had a Best in Show--so close!

OP
OP
LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Cathy and Jim,
Awesome day on Saturday! 10 Vipers there...great job...always nice to see you guys....
DC

Even though it was SO COLD at 7AM when we arrived that I couldn't feel my toes for a couple of hours, it turned out to be a picture perfect day! The judges were very thorough and I am ecstatic that four Vipers won awards ( 2 platinum, 1 gold, 1 silver) out of a possible 24 awards given out over the 160+ cars in attendance!