Just had my TA delivered!

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my 2014 Viper TA Here's some pictures!
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• DSC_0850.jpg
    DSC_0850.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0862.jpg
    DSC_0862.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 126

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a beauty. Welcome to the Time Attack Pack. Once you drive her a bit please post your impressions.

Last edited:
OP
OP

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From just sitting in the cockpit,it's no comparison to the gen2 that i just traded, you know your sitting in a race car,for the street,,,,, awesome!!!!!!!!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. white is a great color. I am jealous :D enjoy the hell out of it.:2tu:

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful,sorry you could not make it at captree today.I had my ta out at captree and it was beautiful today.Enjoy it and have fun .

Twinturbostang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White is awesome, and man you guys have no snow! I have 10 foot piles in the years still

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some guys just cant catch a break!!! You send your truck all the way out to me so i can build you one roudy NA built motor Viper truck. I tell ya it'll be a monster like you would never expect. Then ya go buy the baddest viper to date!!!!!

Hahahaha. Top notch car for a truly top notch guy. You and your friggin TRULY amazing wife better stop taking vacations and drive this bad boy (Yup everybody, his wife told him to go write the check and buy the new Viper) How we all wish we could have her cloned :)

Ill be callin ya soon!

Todd

OP
OP

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx todd, for the nice comps!!!!!, even telling guy's at work,they talk the same way wishing there wife's were the same way, Amy was pushing me to get the T/A, she knows my passion, and knows, we are all here for a short period of time , she truly is awesome!!!!, now get back to my motor, LOL!!!!!! ttyl bud.