TA MY WAY!!!

bobafett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to (re)introduce myself. I actually joined about a year and a half ago but have been inactive. Anyway, at that time I was considering a very low mileage 08 ACR. Didn't happen and eventually got a new 11 ZR1, which I got rid of my 700rwhp Z06 for. Im now am in the beginning stage of purchasing a 2014 TA model. :headbang:

Let me say that in no way am I not pleased with the ZR. It is an amazing car. With that being said, it was the 3rd vette I've owned with several other toys such as mustangs/Camaros/trans am's.

Since the beginning of its time, Ive always been a bit intrigued by the Viper. Its exclusivity and brutal badazz attitude have always appealed to me. However, until 2006 (and esp the 08 ACR), that was all that was appealing to me. I do consider myself a true car enthusiast (not brand loyal) but have no problem admitting that my car has to please my eyes, naturally as many other aspects need to be pleased.

Well luckily for me, I was able to land a deal for a 2014 TA model and I'm in the beginning stage of the purchasing process. Shes #35 out of the 93 oranges.
Looking forward to becoming a part of this community and doing some learning.

(hope the guys on the corvette forum like the viper thread Im going to post when I get it :rolaugh:)

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Time Attack Pack. Post some pics and your initial impression once you take possession.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Viper,:2tu: as far as the Corvette forum , that will go over like a Fox in a hen house.:D

St.Char

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are going to love that car! Went from a Vette last fall to my, new to me, Gen3 and yes, I posted it on the CF as well.

OP
OP
B

bobafett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new TA and welcome to the club! You will love the exclusivity indeed.
thank u!!
Welcome to the Time Attack Pack. Post some pics and your initial impression once you take possession.
will do.
Congrats on the new Viper,:2tu: as far as the Corvette forum , that will go over like a Fox in a hen house.:D
thanks---yea cant wait to post this thread...they seem to hate mustangs more than anything and I have 1 of hose too..
You are going to love that car! Went from a Vette last fall to my, new to me, Gen3 and yes, I posted it on the CF as well.
oh yea...do you have the same name on the corvette forum..?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the feedback from current T/A owners have been super positive. It is a direct connection car, where the inputs of the driver result in pure responsed from the car.

Both on the streets and at the track, this model seems to represent the essense of what Vipers have come to represent.

Lots of current Viper owners used to be Vette owners. We were looking for just that little bit extra special sauce.

Know the waiting is hard, but soon...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to (re)introduce myself. .......
Well luckily for me, I was able to land a deal for a 2014 TA model and I'm in the beginning stage of the purchasing process. Shes #35 out of the 93 oranges.

Welcome.

[P.S. I hate/envy YOU, along with 92 other owners of 'my' favorite Viper.]

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats ,the ta orange is a beautiful car and it is a joy to drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave