2014 VA-MD-DE Events

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
March 29'th Cecil County Drags. Car show Swap meet and Drag racing.
I am friends with the promoter of this event and we are encouraged to bring our Vipers. Need helmet and long sleeves.

April 5'th Oil Change Day (My house) I have a couple lifts and every tool you could need. Bring your own oil and filter. Everyone welcome. Hours Noon till 4pm and we will caravan to a local cruise night a few miles away (PM me for details)

April 26 Romilo's business meeting/lunch

May 10'th Blackthorne Inn cruise and Lunch

May 16-18 Spring Ocean city cruise

May 31 Moparpalooza (in Waldorf this year)

June 7'th ******* Lunch

June 21'st CRAB FEAST!!!!!!!

July 11-13 Carlisle and VIR

July26 appleby's

August2'nd Marine Corps Museum Cruise

August 9'th Kirkwood Hwy Cruise (PM me for details)

August 23-24 Tudor serries at VIR

Sept 13 OIL Change day

Sept 25-28 VOI 13

Oct 4'th Blackthorne inn an cruise

Oct 9-12 Fall Ocean city

Oct 25 Snakes under a plane

Nov 8 Western MD Fall cruise

December 13 Merry Hissmass Party

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'm impressed ! You've got your whole year planned out -- Wow ! You sure have some great members up in Virginia/ Maryland. We are
getting to know a few that have winter homes in Florida. Wish we could join you for some of these, but I don't foresee a trip to your
area in 2014. Thanks for all you do Steve!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm impressed ! You've got your whole year planned out -- Wow ! You sure have some great members up in Virginia/ Maryland. We are
getting to know a few that have winter homes in Florida. Wish we could join you for some of these, but I don't foresee a trip to your
area in 2014. Thanks for all you do Steve!

Thanks for the kind words. You are right, there are some great memebers in our region and I am fortunate to be a part of such a great region. if you ever do come to the area be sure to look us up and join in any of our activities.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for getting this posted up Steve, I actually was going to do it today. I need to check my notes, we may have missed one or two dates that Judy added after our meeting. I'll also go ahead and make this a sticky (if I still can).

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Karen,

I will email you the information I have on file form last year. It's all the same with just different dates.