Texas Viper Roundup

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that missed it, this was the 8th annual Viper Roundup and even with the rain in Central Texas, is was an EXCEPTIONAL weekend. Ryan and the Central Texas group did an awesome job of putting together events, dining and drives that didn't require a VCA badge ... a VOA badge ... a Viper Alley badge or a Viper Garage badge! This event is for VIPER OWNERS in and around Texas and has been a fantastic time for my wife and I ever since I became an owner.

We had a great time driving, eating, drinking and seeing new sights. The Viper team in Central Texas (regardless of affiliation) are a great group to go hang with and worth the drive when you have the chance.

I hope the Viper Roundup continues for many years as the attitude based on loving this car comes through with every turn or blip of the throttle. No politics .. no BS .. no pressure based towards any 'club' ... just a bunch of Viper Lovers getting together and having a GOOD TIME.

Thank you, Ryan and the Central Texas team!!!

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time we had, and a great example of all viper fanatics having a good time. Well done guys!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper