Romilos Meeting/Lunch April 26, 2014

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Weather appears to be fantastic this Saturday…tops off…….or down for SRT-10 folks. Hard to believe we had snow just yesterday!)

Please join us for our annual club business meeting at Romilos Restaurant in Severna Park, MD. Please plan on arriving between 12:00 – 12:30 PM, we will go in for lunch at 12:30 PM.

We will cover the following items:

Review of 2012 Management of Funds
Review of 2013 Activities
Open forum to discuss questions/concerns from membership
Discussion of future events

The annual business meeting has always been held at Romilos and I felt it was important to uphold that tradition. If you are unable to make it, please email me any questions or concerns you would like brought forth and we will do so during the meeting.

Please email me if you will be attending. I need to provide a head count to the restaurant. Thank you. Restaurant information is as follows:

Romilos Restaurant
478a Governor Ritchie Hwy
Severna Park, MD
Tel: (410) 544-6188
[email protected]

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Judy. Cut and pasted from last year. Just advance the text a year. Hope to see everyone there. Always a good turn out.

Please remember to RSVP or post here so Judy can give the restaurant an accurate head count.

OP
OP
R

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far Saturaday's weather is looking good. Sunny an 74 degrees. Good for having tops down.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent. Hope to make it. Judy, I sent you an email on how to use the membership email server. Let me know if you have any questions.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great turn-out. Sorry, but I didn't grab any pics. Hopefully someone else did and can post them up?