Oil change day pics

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I hosted an "oil change day" for the Viper club at my garage. Afterwards we cruised to Pike Creek cruise night. About 200 cars and the 8 Vipers were a big hit.

You must be registered for see images

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, thank you again. Definitely a great get together. It was fun and look forward to next year. Next time i will negotiate your driveway better. :D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, I should give credit for the pictures. Dom426 took these pictures and was kind enough to forward them to me to post here. Thanks Dom, and I am looking forward to a ride with your new shock/spring set up.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shot of the two cars on the lift at different heights....thanks for putting this together. Dom- thanks for the pics.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve's garage is better equipped than most garages. He has helped me and many local Viper owners out many times. Steve is a good man, and an asset to our community.

that is 100% true. down to earth, very generous person with a world of knowledge.:D

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. I honestly enjoy having everyone over. I built this garage/man cave for this very purpose. Most weekends we are out there wrenching on someones car or just swapping lies about how fast our cars are.

Prinzeugen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All very beautiful cars, their is nothing like a viper, has to be the most eye catching car there is

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SnakeBitten2k14:3249883 said:
Wow beautiful garage. Throw a bed in there and then sell your house cause that's all you need! :)

How ironic given my current situation. I was worried that might just happen!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456