Viper Magazines ??

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Greg and for the hard work. Maybe we should organize a magazine committee and get some volunteers to help. Anyone willing to step up?

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably because they weren't shipped that day...anybody surprised??? Are they even printed??? The first issue of the other club was shipped on April 30th and some got it the very next day:) I got mine less than a week after :2tu:

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have to give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. I just received my last Viper Club magazine.:) It's thin but it's there. Thanks and good luck !!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rec'd my club magazine yesterday. It arrived in perfect condition, was super high quality, had interesting and well written articles about members, their cars, and the events that the club has been putting on in different regions.

I especially like the technical Q&A that Herb (Grailkeeper) puts together. Sometimes many owners have similar issues, and the solutions he proposes often help out many more owners than just the ones that have asked.

Appreciate the updates for the upcoming VOI in Texas. Seems that everytime I read about it, they are adding additional fun events for this bucket list event. Now there will be drag racing, autocross, spa treatments, and additional evening dinners, in addition to being a great follow up event to the New Livery Dodge Vipers that will be running at COTA just a couple days ahead of the event on the same track.

Also nice to see the advertising. It is good to be able to tell which Dodge Dealerships are super Viper friendly, and offer higher levels of Viper Expertise than the others.

Great magazine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper