Anybody Have The Scoop On.The 2015/2016 Viper??????

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that the Plant will open in June to produce 2014s already in the pipeline and then will switch to 2015s which will be largely the same as 2014s. Of course, it is possible that a Vert, etc. could be announced, but I have no idea and you would think that mules, pre-production models, etc. would have been spotted testing by now if the Vert was going to be a 2015 model.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not based on the past production schedule. Dodge SRT needs to clarify the situation. So far, there has been no followup email from SRT or Dodge SRT since the initial email sent from SRT.

I believe the plant will be open in July as well

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that the Plant will open in June to produce 2014s already in the pipeline and then will switch to 2015s which will be largely the same as 2014s. Of course, it is possible that a Vert, etc. could be announced, but I have no idea and you would think that mules, pre-production models, etc. would have been spotted testing by now if the Vert was going to be a 2015 model.

The plant will for sure be open in June. I know 100% that in early July at least, they will still be building/shipping 2014s

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current plant schedule shows buildout for 2014 models on July 3rd and 2015 launch on July 21st.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a photoshop of where the exhaust should be on the ACR. And some darker wheels

You must be registered for see images