Is Racing Solutions (RSI Bridgeport, TX) going out of business?

stellan64

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Placed an order for a Belanger Complete Side Pipe Exhaust for Dodge Viper Gen 3 on November 30th, 2013. Have received nothing but a run around, and even after driving out to the middle of nowhere twice and received more promises of delivery "next week" nothing! Decided to cancel the order 2 weeks ago and they promised a refund after 7-10 business days which of course turns out to be another empty promise from Will. Has anyone else experienced the same treatment? Just want a refund and move on.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no knowledge of RSI closing their doors. Hope this gets resolved soon. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does not sound good. you should have had the parts within 3 weeks tops. you did not order a USS Nimitz afterall. there was another thread just recently with coilovers and rsi.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a similar issue...almost exact same as you...after 3 - 4 months of waiting & no response I filed a claim w/ my CC company & they took it from there...

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as you pay buy Credit Card you are safe. Just had a issue with a company Lethal performance for GT 500 mustang parts, the company is run by a bunch of ******** kids, called my CC company, got my money back, everything fixed.:usa: