Billet Silver Metallic
True Blue / GTSR Blue Pearl Coat
Header Orange / TA Orange
Competition Blue
Gunmetal Clear Coat
Stryker Red Tinted Pearl Coat
Adrenaline Red Clear Coat
Dark Ceramic Grey/Blue Clear Coat
Anodized Carbon / Granite Low Gloss (Matte)
Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl
Stryker Purple Tri-Coat Pearl

Interior

Black
Black / Caramel
Black / Demonic Red
Black / Header Red
Black / Orange
Black / Red
Black / Sepia
Champagne / Medium Champagne
Demonic Red

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any information on what the "refresh" is going to be and remind me....when does the plant reopen.....I think they would put out what the 'refresh" would be before opening.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The above data is the only data that has been made public that I am aware of regarding the 2015 Viper and the Allpar poster oh20 is very reliable. The key data will be whether orders come in for the 2015 Viper once its order book opens - if it opens. There was a post about the plant being open in July to start the 2015 production but someone else said October. With the Brand being eliminated and Dodge assuming responsibility for the Viper, we just have to wait to see what's what.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current plant schedule shows buildout for 2014 models on July 3rd and 2015 launch on July 21st.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. You posted that but how current is that schedule? Was it done before or after the announcement that the SRT brand was eliminated? How can Dodge be launching production for the 2015 model year on July 21 if the order book for the 2015 model year is not yet open? It is also a bit weird that SRT, or whomever is now handling the Homecoming after the brand went away, has not yet followed up with a detailed email to those who responded to SRT's email. That email went out to all Viper owners who were signed up with SRT to receive email notifications.

It is hard to plan with no data and it is already June.

Hopefully. there will be some data released from Dodge soon.

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is gonna buy a 2015?
It seems anybody up for a gen V already got one. Are they willing to take the depreciation hit so soon to trade up to have the latest version of the same car?
There are still 2013's on the lots.

I am interested in the idea of Stryker Purple, but not enough to drop 100k +.

Are there people waiting for a better version of the gen V? -with all the bugs worked out maybe?

:dunno:

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is gonna buy a 2015?
It seems anybody up for a gen V already got one. Are they willing to take the depreciation hit so soon to trade up to have the latest version of the same car?
There are still 2013's on the lots.

I am interested in the idea of Stryker Purple, but not enough to drop 100k +.

Are there people waiting for a better version of the gen V? -with all the bugs worked out maybe?

:dunno:
The Gen V probably still isn't on the radar of most buyers looking for a world class exotic. Old reputations and opinions take a lot to change, and a long time. The major car improvements were made, but marketing of the new car has been hit and miss. When Viper enthusiasts have been slow to appreciate the new car despite overwhelming feedback from buyers we shouldn't be surprised that the very limited buying public at this price point is unaware. As prospective buyers discover the car they may choose to order a '15 their way, or take advantage of bargains on remaining '13 and '14's along with those who already want the car but are waiting to buy at the lowest possible price.

Existing owners of any gen car typically don't upgrade until the next gen comes out, and since there really aren't any significant bugs there won't be any significant change in that regard, whereas adding a convertible would have an impact on sales.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. You posted that but how current is that schedule? Was it done before or after the announcement that the SRT brand was eliminated? How can Dodge be launching production for the 2015 model year on July 21 if the order book for the 2015 model year is not yet open? It is also a bit weird that SRT, or whomever is now handling the Homecoming after the brand went away, has not yet followed up with a detailed email to those who responded to SRT's email. That email went out to all Viper owners who were signed up with SRT to receive email notifications.
Order banks for vehicles that start production in the summer usually open the first week or two in June. The order banks for several Chrysler vehicles will open this coming Friday (June 6th). I don't know if the Viper will be included on the 6th or not, there is currently no order date listed. The Viper launch dates I posted were released around the same time as the SRT news came out (early May), so it could have certainly changed. I'll keep an eye out for any updated info.

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stryker purple?

Sounds like will fit well in Snoops purple velvet covered garage.

Can't wait to see it 8)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the deal with three different red interiors. I wish they offered a light to moderate tan rather than the Sepia

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the Champagne will fix that Bob. I agree, a proper "tan" would be nice.

Curious to see Dark ceramic gray.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the previously used colors dropped before actual production.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm an anodized carbon with stryker red stripes, and a black/demonic red interior sounds nice
not sure how you would keep it looking good though since the matte requires a different wax than the stripes

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is how light the champagne interior is and carpet. Could be a problem with maintaining it.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before this thread gets too long, reportedly (per the other site from a renowned dealer) this All Par info is not correct. No further details yet, but thought I'd just FYI here.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a good sign. oh2o is usually spot on. The order book has not yet opened on the 2015 Viper so it would be good to know the source of the data the dealer is using to refute oh20's data. Perhaps that dealer will do us the favor of posting here.

Softbutter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob I see that you have Stryker Red listed as a 2015 exterior option. True?

(Whoa didn't realize how old this post is. Bump)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper