6/14 – Huge BBQ Bash, and tour of a private airplane hangar!!!

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Our cousins from Italy have invited us to a Huge BBQ Bash and then I have invited them to come back to my airplane hangar!!!

I own Big Sky Aviation and we work on corporate aircraft so here is your chance to see up close what they look like inside and out.

This is a great chance to see some really great cars and planes. There is no cost so please bring your Vipers and lets have some fun.

A very special Cars & Coffee at Ferrari of Ft. Lauderdale!!

Join the fun for a delicious BBQ at FFL, followed by a group drive up to Palm Beach International Airport for a tour of a private hangar!! Helicopters, jets, and all sorts of cool things to explore! Some surprises and stuff you don’t want to miss, for sure!!
6-14-2014
BBQ from 11am-1pm
Drive leaves FFL at 1pm

Advanced RSVP is required to attend! Info/RSVP: http://www.pleaseregisterhere.com/

please call me if you have any questions.

Thank You
Wayne Garner
cell 561-307-1521

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I will be leaving from my hangar 4095 Southern Blvd west palm beach it says ROTORTECH on it at 1030 am to head down to the BBQ if anyone wants to join me
Thanks
Wayne
Cell 561-307-1521

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
The Ferrari Club put on a very nice event and was kind enough to invite us. There were quite a few Vipers there - at least ten. Perhaps more. Three TAs including mine. Two were orange. Both the VCA and VOA club region presidents were there as were members of each club. The lunch was delicious and the cars spectacular. Here is a photo of one of them. It was not black but in this instance I'll let that go. Photograph courtesy of Doug Levin.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We had a really great turn out for the BBQ lots of Vipers and Ferrari's with a couple of Lambo's thrown in for fun. The drive up I-95 was a blast to say the least
Thank You to all that made it and we will have to do it again.
Wayne

Here is a shot of your South Florida VCA President and Vice President with there wives

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
more shots from the hangar