Six Hours of the Glen, 2014

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone going to take advantage of the SRT VIP Experience at Watkins Glen, NY, from June 26 through June 29th? There's an SRT car corral and owner's parade lap on the schedule!!

I just picked up a four-day pass for $160 and will be driving up from Williamsport, PA, probably Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I did these VIP things at the GP of Baltimore last year and the Rolex 24 at Daytona this past January and they're a great deal. If anyone wants to convoy or have a ride, let me know!

Buy Tickets Here

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I assume the price is per person, not per car. I couldn't find anything that explained which one. I might be up for this.

OP
OP
B

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You need a VIN number to buy tickets, so the $160 for the 4-day pass would be per person/per car. When I've signed up for these before, there's a "guest" price that gets all the frills, but doesn't require an SRT Corral parking pass, so the price is cheaper. I guess I really didn't notice if they were doing that, so I just left the Car Corral a voicemail asking. I'll post again when they call me back. They are usually pretty good about that.

OP
OP
B

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a call back from Kim at SRT today. They do not have passenger ticket packages. The pricing is the same for everyone.

But if an owner wants to bring a guest, they can use your VIN to register (if you don't want to call) and when SRT notices the same VIN, they'll only send one parking pass in the ticket package.

Hope to see some members there!