i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pricing

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking of selling my viper and wanted some input on pricing below are just a few of the mods:

2004 with about 6500 miles mamba #74
twin turbo conversion by RSI with fuel system
race cats
aluminum fly wheel and spec clutch
water **** sys
asanti hub centric wheels with Pirelli tires
moton club sport susp with springs
4 point harness seat belts
data logging blue tooth wideband
line lock
shift light
roll bar in chrome
hid fogs
dodge gps radio
extra set of ssr lightweight wheels and bfg drag tires (street legal)
and a ton of other small things like gauges etc...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pri

what do you guys think a trade value would be towards an excavator or another vehicle from a private individual.

thanks

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: i am thinking of selling my RSI twin turbo white mamba & wanted some input on pri

stock motor or built?

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You can very easily get trade value yourself by taking it to a dealership and having it appraised or calling a dealership such as Woodhouse or Tomball to get a rough trade value based on your description of the car. You will not get a realistic value for your mods if you decide to trade the car to a dealership. You are better off removing the mods and selling them if you still have the stock parts to reinstall - that's if the money you'll eventually get from them is worth your time and effort or if you have to pay someone to remove and reinstall them for you. Since your car is extensively modded, you are better off selling it to a private individual if you are not time constrained.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Post up the dyno sheet.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

the motor is mostly stock. I was considering trading for an excavator or skidsteer ect....... so I was wondering what a trade value would be towards equipment. has anyone used the classifieds here and was wondering on the cost and exposure vs ebay.

thanks in advance also i know someone was tring to reach me my box was full its easier to call me directly 914-490-9433 thanks

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ask the folks on viper alley if you want pricing help on your viper, lot's more knowledge on twin-turbo's over there.

Might want to reach out to Todd at A&C, he might be a buyer, and he can help you market values.

post it here for sale as well as voa and the alley, but definately go to ebay, much more exposure for an add there. Good luck, Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32