All Chrysler Nationala at Carlisle Pa

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle is one of the largest gatherings of Mopars.

In the past, many of us have met in Urbana and caravanned up to Carlisle together. The meeting point at the Park and Ride in Urbana, MD. It is right off Exit 26 off of I-270. If you are coming from I-270 North, it’s directly across the light after you exit. If you are traveling from I-270 South make a right at the circle and travel back under I-270, the Park and Ride entrance is on the right. There are two gas stations and a McDonalds nearby. Plan on meeting at the Park and Ride at 7:30 AM with a departure time of 7:45 AM.

We will be traveling I-270 North to I-70 West to I-81 North to Carlisle. This way is a little longer than taking 15 north, but ends up being quicker since there are not as many intersections and lights. The posted speed limit is also higher on I-70/I-81 than on 15 North. (If you are running late, perhaps you could catch up to us!)

Upon arrival, we will need to register and then we will be directed to our parking and hospitality tent. All Vipers are parked together in our own corral. The hospitality tent provides a place for owners to relax and trade war stories as well refreshments. A catered lunch will also be served. (Please see note below regarding lunch)

This event normally exceeds over 50 Vipers and there will be plenty of other Mopar vehicles/exhibits to enjoy.

If you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to ask. If you plan on attending, please RSVP and let me know. In your RSVP, let me know if you will also be attending the caravan up to Carlisle. I realize our meeting point is not conducive to everyone, so if you would like to help organize another caravan, please let me know as soon as possible.

Link to Mopar nationals:

http://carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx

PLEASE NOTE:

Please let Judy and I know if you will be attending and if you will be staying for lunch. The club will be paying for your lunch and we would like to get a count a head of time to arrange for payment. If you would also let us know if you plan on attending caravan up to Carlisle.

Hope everyone has a great week.

PS- the event is also open on Friday and Sunday, however, attendance is typically down on these days.

John Mavrids

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John!

I'll be there tomorrow morning around nineish. I'm meeting a couple other guys early to drive down from Williamsport, PA. As long as I get aimed at a Viper Corral, then I'll see y'all there.

Saw your car there, but didn't see you. Unless you managed to grow a full beard since the Crab Feast, is so, then I didn't get a chance to say hi as you were talking to Ralph Gilles when I came by.

Bryan Savage

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw your car there, but didn't see you. Unless you managed to grow a full beard since the Crab Feast, is so, then I didn't get a chance to say hi as you were talking to Ralph Gilles when I came by.

Hmmm. Full beard, eh...

You must be registered for see images attach

I was wearing my white SRT polo, and doing my best to hobknob without being a pest...

If not, I was chained to a tree to prevent myself from driving the autocross course and using my lack of talent to wrap my car in a fence.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you will need to walk around at the events with the white coffee mug in front of your face....that will make you easier to spot.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave