Based on a Viper - Zagato Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradales priced at $699,900

mark0006

Enthusiast
Reaction score

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is the most unattractive exotic i have seen so far. the reason for nine copies is that they probably realized what a f***up that was and stopped the production. oh by the way the poor owners would have to service it at an alfa romeo dealer and take it up the a***ss in the service department telling them all kind of bull*******, like "sir your oil change is going to be only $500 dollars, because it requires special oil and special alfa romeo filter.":lmao:

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can you call this piece of art ugly?! It is stunningly beautiful...price tags is crazy though, looks too much like a Viper for that money

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The outer proportions just seem off to me, but the interior is really rather nice. Almost makes me want to try to get creative with my gen 3 interior one of these days.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIper front, Daytona coupe rear....all the elements are great but they don't work together IMO

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All that money and they can't figure out how to put full size roll-up windows in? Is this still 1981? DMC?
Why is that rear end so hideous? What's with the 25 year old Diablo rims? Is this for real?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
For what it's worth, it isn't a brand new car, though it's only a few years old as it was released in 2011. I was thinking it was older than that, but evidently not according to the internet. Supposedly also based on the ACR-X as opposed to the standard car, but I'm not sure how you'd be able to tell that other than the uprated engine.