I am having difficulty with classified but no one will help!!!

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted my car in the classified this weekend but could not get the pictures to work.

I have posted several times in the "contact us" section asking for help with no response.

Although I was a VCA member for 15 years I no longer am so I actually paid for the ad.

I am NOT satisfied. If I can't get help getting the pictures posted I would like a refund.

If you are going to charge like a business you need to respond like a business. You have an UNHAPPY customer.

Please respond.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RC-

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, you have a right to be unhappy. I myself approve the non-paid classifieds (and just looked there were 2 in there from 8/2 and 8/5, so I'm late for you, DMAN, apologies), but these are handled differently.

I have written the responsible party and expect action soon, I'm not sure for the reason for the delay, but we will address it.

Thanks for your patience,
Greg

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
When you used the contact us form, did you send the message? Meaning, the first time you fill out the form it tries to present to you some FAQ style answers, and if those FAQ's still didn't assist you you're presented the option of sending the message to a person.

I do not recall seeing any messages come across about the classifieds, so I want to make sure it was actually sent out and that the program is responding like it should.

Contact me at [email protected] directly, and I'll help you however I can.

OP
OP
R

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Issue resolved. Classified is up with pictures. Thank you to VCA for your responsiveness. Now someone needs to buy my car!