Thread: What's my VIPER WORTH

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default What's my VIPER WORTH

I don't know if this is the right place or not, But I have a 2002 Viper GTS ACR YELLOW/BLACK STRIPES
    She has a whooping 4,600 miles on her (RHONDA) RSI 20,000 worth of up grades from them, paper work
    To show proof ! Plus black and aluminum HRE wheels, plus original wheels in perfect shape, plus a 8 quart dry oil pump
    To turn on to get oil pressure built up before cranking. It doesen't have the wing on back, a/c works very good
    Radio works but I'd rather listen to viper sound . I'm 95 percent sure I will be selling my baby,,lm just wondering what my Viper brothers thought I might could sell her for. CHARRLES
    Last edited by Zoom Zoom; 08-08-2014 at 09:54 PM.

VCA Member
    Midsouth

Default Re: What's my VIPER WORTH

Zoom Zoom, you might be better off to put the factory stuff back on and sell the upgrades separately. With only 4600 miles and Yellow I would think you could get somewhere between $45-$48k for her as a low mileage stock car.
    14 SRT Viper TA (#56 of 93)
    08 ACR Red / Black
    01 GTS Sapphire - Twin-Turbo
    09 Challenger SRT8 6 spd Supercharged
    13 300 SRT8 (biz car)
    05 Ram SRT10 LE #150
    12 Ram Mega 3500 Dullie
    68 Dodge Charger Resto Mod 5.7 Hemi

Viper Owner

Thank you! Yes That's a good idea, I bought the car last year with both sets of wheels, I probably paid to much for it,But when I
    Saw the pure beauty I had to have it. When I bought it, she had 2,900 miles on her paid 54,500 I'll try to load some pictures this week
    Having cataract surgery tomorrow. Thanks Charles (Zoom Zoom)

Viper Owner

Mid 40s is right on the money I think with those miles. You would get more for a trade-in on a Gen5 of course (seen some great deals from some of my friends who trade up).

Don't think of it as paying too much originally, I paid sticker for every car I own (so I've always lost my ass in car value), think of all the enjoyment you got for that "investment"...

Good luck in your surgery, and good luck with the sale if you do sell it. And yes, post an ad in the classifieds, this will sell quick with those miles, everyone needs a "first" viper at a good price (If it were me I'd start at High 40s, and see where it goes, its rare to get a 4-digit mile car). Lastly, Fuel is right if it's possible to pull the upgrades off, do it that way, very few will pay for the upgrades on the car

Viper Owner

Thank You, I like your way of thinking, don't look at it as paying to much, all the people I've heard
    Say, oh man that is my dream car, I hope one day I can buy one, that will never get old from hearing.
    And all the times people that want to take pitchures and video, and when they tell you I've never seen a viper
    Up close the smile from ear to ear on their face. And when I walk out to my garage and see my yellow beauty
    It will be hard to get rid of, so will see, Thank you!

Viper Owner

Is this Ken's (Scoobie) old car? I soooo wanted to buy it from him, but he opted to sell a 435HP Corvette instead at the time. I'm jealous that you actually got to buy it, so I'll make you an offer of $40k site unseen

Viper Owner

I guess so, His name was ken and lived in Pensacola Fla. I drove 8 Hours to pick up, thanks for offer, but no thanks

Vip1.jpg

Can you guys tell me what my Viper is Worth? It gets driven rarely.

2005 SRT-10 CV Yellow/Black stripes 15kmi. X-Clean

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4693632463.html
    Last edited by Iceman2006; 10-15-2014 at 07:41 PM.