700 hp mod

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got a TA.... other than hennessy mod...is there some factory mod for getting 700hp? just curious... 640 is plenty but you know how it is... :)

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I think you've installed (on the G5) and guys are running headers and race exhaust without the PCM..how much HP are they showing on the dyno? and why would the PCM increase the HP and how much?

Reaction score
Mark, I think you've installed (on the G5) and guys are running headers and race exhaust without the PCM..how much HP are they showing on the dyno? and why would the PCM increase the HP and how much?

We have done quite a few "baseline" pulls, but the only header pulls we havehad the chance to do are on cars we did not baseline. If you look at what we were getting on almost every base car we did (the dyno we use is very conservative)and then the results of the header cars it shows anywhere from 20-35hp gain although the A/F is still rich because of the factory PCM they have a hard time making much power out of a 10:1 A/F. The Off Road PCM will eliminate this terribly over rich condition and the combination PCM and headers should beworth a very strong 50+hp.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John

I have a set of Corsa. How long would you think it take to install a set? It looks easy if you have a lift its on a 2010 Thses are for stock headers.

thanks

Dave1968

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the noise level much more with those exhaust upgrades? I've been searching for a supercharger kit, but of course I think it's too early. Is there a link to ask/check with the boys at SRT to see if they can provide some info? I'd even be willing to buy an SRT supercharger package as I know it would work without any conflict issues. Thx. for any info.