AEM Infinity PCM MODULE from Wiliam @ RSI how long is reasonably?

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered and full paid $5100 + shipping for AEM Infinity PCM MODULE @ RSI /December 02 2013, still no response from him. How long is reason to setup it?:(

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please reach out to me today as we do not have any currently open orders for AEM Infinity systems. All our harness orders are being filled within 3-4 weeks at this time.

Please call the shop at (972) 422-4242 or my cell at (940) 626-9949. You can also email me directly at [email protected] or send an email to our general customer service box - [email protected]. I just searched both emails and don't see anything in the past 90 days about an Infinity order that has not been filled.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The module itself is usually an in-stock item, available anywhere. It is the custom harnesses that take the time to build, but usually not more than a month.

OP
OP
S

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sales Order 20025 dated 11/29/2013, several emails between you and me with multiple escuses exposing the reasons why it takes so long, last email from you 14th february 2014. Definitelly I want my money back with no more excuses. If you require, I can post here all emails, payment, as lawyer letter that was sent to you just to set things very clear.

OP
OP
S

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please reach out to me today as we do not have any currently open orders for AEM Infinity systems. All our harness orders are being filled within 3-4 weeks at this time.

Please call the shop at (972) 422-4242 or my cell at (940) 626-9949. You can also email me directly at [email protected] or send an email to our general customer service box - [email protected]. I just searched both emails and don't see anything in the past 90 days about an Infinity order that has not been filled.

You will not find any PO in the last 90 days since this was ordered and paid 9 months ago.

Sales Order 20025 dated 11/29/2013, several emails between you and me with multiple escuses exposing the reasons why it takes so long, last email from you 14th february 2014. Definitelly I want my money back with no more excuses. If you require, I can post here all emails, payment, as lawyer letter that was sent to you just to set things very clear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you used a credit card.

No, I don't live in USA so I made a wire payment. I hade made lot of mods to my car, people from Roe Racing, PartsRack, SnakeOyl, Bellanger, Arrow Racing, Summit, etc No problem from any of them plus excellent customer service. So I tried RSI for the Infinity, gonna try to reach him as he posted. Let's see what happens.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who is considering some mods to my Gen IV, I would like to know the outcome as well.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As someone who is considering some mods to my Gen IV, I would like to know the outcome as well.

I hope you are not seriously considering ordering anything from RSI....take if from someone who already knows the outcome unless you press the issue and in my case call the credit card company for a charge back

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will starts out by saying "Please reach out to me". The guy ordered his part nine months ago, hasn't received squat, and now has to "Reach out to Will". Then Will says he "hasn't seen anything regarding an Infinity order that hasn't been filled in the last 90 days"....completely disregarding the six months prior to the 90 days transpiring. I can tell you ONE FACT: Will hasn't seen anything in the last 9 months regarding this particular Infinity purchase because HE didn't purchase it. And if HE didn't purchase it....YOU didn't either. And of course the longer Will has YOUR money the more he thinks it's his. He clearly demonstrates behavioral characteristics of a person suffering from a form of psychosis and will not admit ANYTHING he ever does wrong until he is caught red handed. Prisons are filled with people like Will.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT101969, can we get an update sir? I'd love nothing more than to see some of those emails back and forth....that would be so MONEY.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT101969, can we get an update sir? I'd love nothing more than to see some of those emails back and forth....that would be so MONEY.

You already know what they look like. They're identical to VitalVenom's and everyone else whose had dealings with them. "Blah, blah, blah...I'll look into it....blah, blah, blah....supplier issue.....blah, blah, blah.....it's on it's way to me......blah, blah, blah.....got lost in transit, they'll make a new one......blah, blah, blah......taking longer than expected for supplier to make a new one.....blah, blah, blah.....we got it but it wasn't up to our standards......blah, blah, blah......" After a year or so of BS, you'll be outside your window to dispute the charges on your credit card, it's too small of an amount of money for someone half way around the world to sue for, and then the whole thing will be turned on the customer about how unreasonable he was, how he made changes to the order, etc.

It's really sad that almost every single transaction over the past year has looked the exact same...and the result has been the exact same. I'm not sure how they're still around.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You already know what they look like. They're identical to VitalVenom's and everyone else whose had dealings with them. "Blah, blah, blah...I'll look into it....blah, blah, blah....supplier issue.....blah, blah, blah.....it's on it's way to me......blah, blah, blah.....got lost in transit, they'll make a new one......blah, blah, blah......taking longer than expected for supplier to make a new one.....blah, blah, blah.....we got it but it wasn't up to our standards......blah, blah, blah......" After a year or so of BS, you'll be outside your window to dispute the charges on your credit card, it's too small of an amount of money for someone half way around the world to sue for, and then the whole thing will be turned on the customer about how unreasonable he was, how he made changes to the order, etc.

It's really sad that almost every single transaction over the past year has looked the exact same...and the result has been the exact same. I'm not sure how they're still around.

Hmmm. That's true.

OP
OP
S

SRT101969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Previous to this experience, I had very good service as items from Roe Racing, Arrow Racing, Bellanger, JonB an even Summit Racing.
Never thought to fall in this issue, I will keep an update in this. I don't live in the US, but promess to give RSI a nightmare if I have to travel for this issue due to the small claims court. Hope he refunds no later than next week.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Previous to this experience, I had very good service as items from Roe Racing, Arrow Racing, Bellanger, JonB an even Summit Racing.
Never thought to fall in this issue, I will keep an update in this. I don't live in the US, but promess to give RSI a nightmare if I have to travel for this issue due to the small claims court. Hope he refunds no later than next week.

If you file small claims, you'll have to file in Collin County, TX. RSI was in Wise county but they moved their shop. Good luck man and if there is anything I can do to help PM me. I'll periodically bump the thread if no one else comments....keep us posted.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will is a stand up comedian. The next thing he will do is accuse you of tarnishing his already tarnished name. He will threaten to sue you next. He will claim it's all your fault. In reality he robs from Peter to pay Paul. Sorry man, but you're in for a long battle. I hope you get your money back.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with an attorney...If you did via phone, internet, email then you could technically file in your
jurisdiction, get an injunction, then file the injunction with the state which RSI is from.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with an attorney...If you did via phone, internet, email then you could technically file in your
jurisdiction, get an injunction, then file the injunction with the state which RSI is from.

Sounds like some good advice.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will is a stand up comedian. The next thing he will do is accuse you of tarnishing his already tarnished name. He will threaten to sue you next. He will claim it's all your fault. In reality he robs from Peter to pay Paul. Sorry man, but you're in for a long battle. I hope you get your money back.
There is always a fresh batch of Viper owners hatching out every month. The following video illustrates RSI's business model:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A36Lu2uVEnI

Mdeniz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what country you are from, but I would check with interpol in your country, because the moment there is wire transfer between banks involved they have jurisdiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper