What should I see while on my cruise?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[h=2]What should I see while on my cruise?[/h]
Leaving New York going to Halifax, Saint John Canada cruise. For those that have been there or those that live there what car stuff (viper stuff) should I be sure to see and what else should I look for while there? Sights? Foods? Points of interest? wineries? Etc?​

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you Mopar Steve but there is no viper stuff to see here, however you can visit the 1000 island in Brockville, Peggy"s Cove in Saint Johns and Hope Well Rocks in New Brunswick. I live in Ontario and we have some viper or exotic car gathering at times.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, no disappointment. I'm sure we will have a great time.

Yes the Viper sold, and the Viper truck is on eBay ending very soon. (Great buy for someone).

Very happy again with my new lady. Time to rebuild, hope to be in another Viper this spring.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing automotive in St. Johns is the factory where Malcom Bricklin built his gull wing sports car.

It was designed to compete with Corvette, abeit with more safety features, such as energy absorbing bumpers and no cigarette lighter/ashtray. Came with either AMC or Ford V-8's

Big thing there is the Bay of Fundy where the tides are largest in the world. More water flushes out of that area every day than all the rivers in the world put together.

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this the cruise where you can see the Titanic grave yard?Don't know if that would be of interest to you

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this the cruise where you can see the Titanic grave yard?Don't know if that would be of interest to you

Yes it was that cruise but we didn't go there. didn't get the relevance of the location. We had a great time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave