Aspiring Viper Owner

Crabbers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm 23 and an engineer for Chrysler, so I am around Vipers more than most (owners excluded :laugh:). I'm a huge fan of cars in general.

I am a big fan of Vipers, and I would like to own one in the not so distant future. I currently own a 2009 ZR1 and I love it (I would be adding to the stable, not trading it). I would most likely get a 2008-new. So this is just my introduction. Looking forward to being around on this forum :D

Last edited:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ZR1 is a great car, but you know Vipers, it's no Viper :) I have an 08, and next to the Gen5, I think the 08-10s are the best Viper made (I have a g2 and g3 as well) so I think you are making a great choice.

Welcome to the forums, I remember being in your shoes in 96, lusting after my first viper, and spending WAY too much time here figuring out what I needed to do (and I found mine through the classifieds with a dealer who advertised his only 97 GTS here). If there's anything we can do to help, please post around, especially in the G4 forums (which are more active than this one, hence no replies yet), and we will be happy to help you get snakebit (more).

Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper