Viper Magazine Delivered by Email Tonight to Members

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Great job. Some of the best pics ever. Excellent stories. And it has some interesting tools built in. For instrance, it has a word search function, page turn sound effects, the ability to enlarge the page, etc.

All current members will also be getting a paper addition in the mail sometime in the future. The exact date has not yet been determined.

Personally, I like the electronic version better. It has a "print it" function. So if I wanted to, I could print it out on glossy paper myself. I'd rather just keep it on m y computer.

A well earned thank you to our new Editor, James Biscardi, and the National Board.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I like to hold an actual printed version in my hands, this additional electronic publication is fantastic.

Often times, when I need to look up an article or technical tips from a previous magazine, I need to pull them all out of my closet and flip through a bunch of them until I come to the article I am looking for. Saving them in digital form, with a search option, makes all this as easy as a couple clicks of my mouse. (track pad).

So many times I see forum posts from new members that are looking for articles covering items covered extensively in past articles. They ask the older members to search through their old magazines, and require them to scan in the information. Now it maybe much easier.

I imagine it will be also a benefit to advertisers. In the case of time sensitive promotions, they can get the information into the hands of interested members more quickly, without waiting for the time consuming process to get everything printed and distributed through the mail

Congratulations to our new Editor, and in appreciation to all the volunteers that put this issue together in both print and digital form.

This is a great additional benefit to the membership.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..I guess I'm old school but I'm not crazy about this electronic version...I want to hold the mag in my hot little hands!
I'll wait until I get it in the mail.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just too much trouble to haul my computer into the bathroom.

seriously, I enjoy reading the old school paper version and seeing it online is a spoiler to reading it comfortably somewhere other than my desk.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do everything these days on the go through mobile devices. Maybe 15-20 of my posts were from a desk top, and I get all my news online....never watch it on television anymore. Reading the magazine online is just fine with me, and it saves a tree or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper