What would be a good asking price?

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tossing around the idea, not sure what I'm doing yet, but what would be a good asking price for my 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster, red with gray leather, 39k miles, a/c, carbon wrapped dash, short throw shifter, chromed 3 spoke wheels, chrome emblems, K&N air filters with smooth air intake tubes, Northwind Engineering sliding and lockable side windows and carbon fiber hardtop, trunk mounted cd changer. Stock except for the aforementioned. Non smoker, accident free, well maintained & stored in a climate controlled garage? How strong is the market on these things? Anyone interested? (pm me)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

arizonajack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Google Dodge Vipers For Sale New York and check your competition for prices and features.

That should tell you what ball park to be in.

I looked. Be prepared to not like what you see.

OP
OP
J

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I can get low 30's - 30 I think I would be ok with that.....

Google Dodge Vipers For Sale New York and check your competition for prices and features.

That should tell you what ball park to be in.

I looked. Be prepared to not like what you see.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^I agree. Googling current ads doesn't give you the selling price, just the asking. There's really no correlation between the two. That can give you a false sense of security.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
High 20's...........man, that's a lot of car for that amount if you think about it...........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth